Recent content by Bob1

  1. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure [010027901C89C000]

    Appreciate your help with all this and updating these codes. I tried using the [PinToRaiseTo999] and I'm not sure how to use this. Am I supposed to pick up items on the ground then it'll give me +999 copies of the item? Say I wanted to duplicate my Hangyodon furnitures in my inventory...
  2. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure [010027901C89C000]

    I'm trying to dupe current items in my inventory but for some reason I can't seem to get the AlwaysPickupGlitch +99 code to work as intended. Am I supposed to drop the item in an empty house, then pick it back up and I will get +99 each time? It doesn't seem to be working for me.
  3. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure [010027901C89C000]

    Is there a code that gives you +900 items every time you interact with it, pick it up or buy it?
  4. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    Can someone please update for Hello Kitty Island Adventure v2.17.1 [010027901C89C800]? Thank you.
  5. Bob1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello. If someone has the Hello Kitty Island Adventure v2.16.2 update TID:[010027901C89C800, that would be awesome. Thanks all.
  6. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    Hello. If someone has the Hello Kitty Island Adventure v2.16.2 update TID:[010027901C89C800, that would be awesome. Thanks all.
  7. Bob1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello. If someone has the Hello Kitty Island Adventure v2.16.1 update TID: 010027901C89C800, that would be awesome. Thanks all.
  8. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    Hello. If someone has the Hello Kitty Island Adventure v2.16.1 update TID: 010027901C89C800, that would be awesome. Thanks all.
  9. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    You guys are fast. Very awesome, thank you!
  10. Bob1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    This! Would be nice if anybody has it. Thanks
  11. Bob1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Does anybody have an update for Hello Kitty Island Adventure v:2.13.0 TID: 010027901c89c000 BID: 285437E552940212 New update and cheats no longer work. Please and thank you.
  12. Bob1

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    It'll be awesome if there is an update for v2.13.0. Please and thank you!