Recent content by Blootm

  1. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Beware if you have items x999 enabled and you get the autobuild ability, it will break the “History” part. Hopefully the creator of the code fixes this in the future, not sure where he posts though.
  2. B

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    They stay 999 for me aswell. I’ve changed everyone’s class atleast once, sometimes more than once. Most likely a problem on your end, maybe reassess your cheats?
  3. B

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    Yeah I had this same annoyance on the last page, I discovered that if you fight enemies higher level than you then it’ll basically shoot up and you’ll do maybe 5 fights max. for example, my party is level 41 and I take down the level 56 big fish enemy, in the sky of dannagh desert, like 5 times...
  4. B

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3

    At some point in Chapter 3, you can increase affinity with party members and heroes that join to learn one another’s classes. As far as I can tell, this affinity among party members is an unknown value and frankly for some classes I am trying to obtain, it refuses to increase. The only cheat I...
  5. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Pokemon Brilliant Diamond leaked Edit: my bad, just checked the previous page.
  6. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Gonna go ahead and request "NEO: The World Ends with You" cheats as well to add to the demand or whatever. Inf Health Have All Pins No cooldown for pins
  7. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Nah most of the time its required for you to be a long time member or to pay to even click on the thread containing the cheats. So they're not something you can just access with ease if you're new to this like me, I assume you're referring to 91wii since you mention translation :)
  8. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hey I would also really appreciate this code!
  9. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    When i start the game up and go to edizon to check if the cheats are working, the page appears blank and the cheats do not work ingame. I have ensured that the BID and the TID match, any other cause for this I am unaware of? I am on atmosphere and using Edizon 3.1.0 nightly. has not happened...