Recent content by Blatorjoga

  1. Blatorjoga

    LumenTale: Memories of Trey 1.0.0.1 TID: 010063D024008000 BID: F97DD29858242FF8

    Would a 100% catch rate be possible? I'm bad at QTEs lol.
  2. Blatorjoga

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Any codes for LumenTale: Memories of Trey?
  3. Blatorjoga

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    Hey guys, the spawn Pokémon codes worked perfectly for me, I don't understand much about editing codes and stuff, could anyone please help me with a Tepig code? Didn't find on any page. Thanks in advance.
  4. Blatorjoga

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    Chikorita, Mewtwo and Totodile worked for me, on console.
  5. Blatorjoga

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Both codes are working for me.
  6. Blatorjoga

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I second that, these codes would be awesome.
  7. Blatorjoga

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you SO MUCH for this, if you ever find the codes for currency, I'll be forever grateful <3
  8. Blatorjoga

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Cheat request for FANTASIAN Neo Dimension TID: 01001BB01E8E2000 BID: 7F7F24FFAAC0693B V 1.0.0
  9. Blatorjoga

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Cheat request for FANTASIAN Neo Dimension TID: 01001BB01E8E2000 BID: 7F7F24FFAAC0693B V 1.0.0