Recent content by Bl4ckH4nd

  1. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    Thank you ^^ I can add that one to my list, I haven't done a pack for it yet.
  2. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    Thank you very much :)
  3. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    Hey everyone, free access is starting a bit early, today is a public holiday and I'm in a good mood. Also, this free access will run for a week. Why? It's my birthday on Monday and I thought I'd extend it this month, enjoy :) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tk6easy9t9289/Free_Access_Weekend
  4. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    New Blood Omen 2 pack is done, big improvement over the other one, imo. It will be uploaded tomorrow
  5. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    Redid Altered Beast, much higher quality, but the game still does some weird stretching and tiliing 😅
  6. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    Added Maximo vs. Army of Zin for PS2. Just for laughs, added Bubsy 3D for Duckstation, not that there was much to work with texture wise xD
  7. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    Hey all, free access is here and will run until Monday, enjoy :) I'm almost done with another pack, if I get it done today, I'll upload it. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tk6easy9t9289/Free_Access_Weekend
  8. Bl4ckH4nd

    List of all my Texture Packs - RetroGenerica

    No problem man, it happens. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up :)
  9. Bl4ckH4nd

    List of all my Texture Packs - RetroGenerica

    @RetroGenerica Dude, your Discord account is compromised. I just got this DM from your account.
  10. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    I don't have anyone blocked. I get notifications on my profile saying that I need to re-verify my email address and when I got to the verification page, it tells me I don't have access and because of that I can't send DMs to anyone, I can only receive. I've reported it so many times at this...
  11. Bl4ckH4nd

    My PS2 Packs

    @dalmation666 I got your DM but the site isn't allowing me to reply. I've contacted them 5 or 6 times and they just ignore me,
  12. Bl4ckH4nd

    Looking for a texture pack for these games

    Send me a message on Discord, if you can't find me (username is the same, as well as the profile picture), you can join here https://discord.gg/YQsuMFbkmw and then message me there. You don't have to stay in the server if you don't want to. I just prefer communicating on Discord. I can't do DM...
  13. Bl4ckH4nd

    Remastering over 400 PS2 Games

    Ignore them. I get tons of hate as well, no point arguing with people. They see AI and they sharpen their pitchforks like a bunch of villagers xD
  14. Bl4ckH4nd

    Looking for a texture pack for these games

    The Gamecube versions are possible. I did one for Ultimate Spider-Man. Seems the PS2 versions all have the same issue.