Recent content by Biskii

  1. Biskii

    Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

    All the links are 404'd
  2. Biskii

    Gaming Pictlogica Final Fantasy 3DS Hex Editor Cheating - How to play Areas 31 and 32 on Citra + other

    This worked for removing the time gate and adding the additional areas, but I encountered a bug making it unusable. After obtaining Cyd, it tells me I need to unlock area 3 to upgrade him. I tried completing a couple of the final puzzles in area 2 and the first in area 3, but no luck ETA: my...
  3. Biskii

    ROM Hack Project [Project] Pokémon Destiny Emerald (Larouse City Expansion)

    Sounds good to me. I'm in no kind of hurry, so enjoy life and we'll mess with this when you want to
  4. Biskii

    ROM Hack Project [Project] Pokémon Destiny Emerald (Larouse City Expansion)

    I might be interested. What all are you going to need?