Recent content by Bigoroth

  1. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I can confirm that the new version of cheatrunner enables community patches for PS4 games, and that Bloodborne and RDR 2 run at 60 FPS without any issues in version 13.60. They couldn't be enabled manually or would crash with the previous version of cheatrunner. maj0r also said that, in theory...
  2. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    https://fxtwitter.com/callmemaj0r/status/2105835008413843563?s=20
  3. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hahaha, Kstuff NG? 👀👀👀
  4. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Karo set up a host for Relapse, guarantees more reliable launch, without it freezing halfway through or causing the browser to crash, and without black screens or crashes when loading ELF.
  5. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Confirmed, the method does not work on 13.40 and 13.60, the .elf does nothing on those firmware versions. It is confirmed that it is working on 13.00 and 13.20. 1790882598 Suspicious if anything xD
  6. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    People are reporting that illusion's patches for PS4 games are working via manual installation, on 13.20 at least, with the steps given in their repository for the PS5 usage. Haven't seen anything for 13.4x or 13.60. I'm far from my console right know, so no clue if it works for 13.60 yet...
  7. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Tested on 13.60! No results so far, no notif. popups or any kind of device detection. If that serves
  8. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Doest it work con 13.60?
  9. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Someone else on a different forum said that it might be due to the DNS settings. My console is in exactly the same situation, with a similar problem, as if the system menu wouldn't load. I set everything up earlier, and the problem occurred a little while before I left for work, so I wasn't able...
  10. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Now I'm in a pickle. After following the tutorial in ModdedWarfare's latest video, my console now turns on, gets past the PS logo, but the screen stays black. I can use the controller, but only the PS button on it, and when I press it, the block symbol appears. Aside from being able to turn it...
  11. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    As far as I know itemzflow isn't working on 13.60 yet.
  12. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Are the 60FPS patches for PS4 games working for 13.60?
  13. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    we still have some days given the "grace period" window right? like precisely until the 30th hahaha. sony is really taking it's time with this one.
  14. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    https://fxtwitter.com/notnotzecoxao/status/2104317407041118705?s=20 https://fxtwitter.com/notnotzecoxao/status/2104317677888229805?s=20 looks like zecoxao has access to the jb as well, but what is most interesting is that the wolverine version is in .pkg format.
  15. Bigoroth

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Brother ewwwwww