Recent content by Beyondlsd

  1. B

    How to rip audio files (soundtracks) from Switch Games? (in particular SMT V)

    is there a good tutorial for how to do this one? i can't seem to just run the files and have it ask for what it needs. (the unreal pak decrypting part, thanks)
  2. B

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    You should be able to just follow a walkthrough and find the cut scene you missed that will trigger the angels to appear. I basically explored and opened up the entire map before i realized i missed the story point triggers. I followed a walk through closely and hit the spots needed to get the...
  3. B

    How to rip audio files (soundtracks) from Switch Games? (in particular SMT V)

    I was able to use Yuzu and rip the file structure and there is a folder for sounds but all in a format that is incompatible with VLC. The journey continues....
  4. B

    How to rip audio files (soundtracks) from Switch Games? (in particular SMT V)

    Thanks. Now i want to grab the sound effects...
  5. B

    How to rip audio files (soundtracks) from Switch Games? (in particular SMT V)

    Hello, I was searching the forums and couldn't find the right thread for this and one of the threads i found were before the switch was able to be hacked. I'm looking to extract all the sound files from Shin Megami Tensei V. i really love the soundtrack and want all the music. i can't...
  6. B

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    I have noticed with the updated hp codes i havent had to turn them off for at least the next boss. I.e. the end of the first area. The hp code seemed to be just an issue with the first hydra boss. Or has anyone encountered another boss with this issue ?
  7. B

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    is there any issue with mixing the codes Eiffel you've made with the ones found on the 91wii site and the ones Gamerjin has found ? all in the same file? https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9656865
  8. B

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    Can you share the codes or id for the gospels / grimoires ?
  9. B

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    --edit -- i am dumb, the post was updated with the new build. Thx.
  10. B

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    Thanks for the codes !! Are certain codes not designed to work with the on / off function in edizon ? I wanted to just use the infinite items code and the glory code.. but couldnt shut off the hp/mp codes. --edit--- I forgot to edit off the auto enable code for cheat codes after i had to...
  11. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Apologies i may have missed the history on this in the past. I just jump on the site from time to time and try to contribute when i can. Is this a reason why this turned into a publuc thread versus a private group ?
  12. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    i requested membership to that group for more codes for SMT V, but this is the first memory hacks i got to get "infinite macca" i need help to convert this into a code that can be loaded up in edizon. i'm using atmsophere as well. BASE + 0x661991F5A0 99999 BASE + 0x6939739A10 99999 when...
  13. B

    Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

    these codes didn't work for me. was there a master code or some other additional codes i need? the CM money cheat I searched for via the memory search took 2 lines of code instead of just one. maybe i'm missing something?
  14. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks, option 1 reminds me of the cheat system on the wiiu.
  15. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I have the latest 3.05 and on 10.2.0 . I had to upgrade from 10.0.2 as this game just came out and "forced me" to update to install.