Recent content by beto_91

  1. beto_91

    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door 1.0.0 TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 78F37BB55D015BE3

    Thank you for your work and patience. Everything works now.
  2. beto_91

    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door 1.0.0 TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 78F37BB55D015BE3

    Thank you, it now works. I can see and edit the values of HP, FP and etc, but, when I click on the badge editor the window does not appear. Everything else works. Edit: The table works on Cheat Engine 7.4 expect for the badge editor. The table won't work on 7.5
  3. beto_91

    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door 1.0.0 TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 78F37BB55D015BE3

    I enabled MEM_MAPPED and it still does the clock animation and nothing. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
  4. beto_91

    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door 1.0.0 TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 78F37BB55D015BE3

    @n0ted Thank you for the table. I am trying to use it but when I click on Activate is does this clock animation for a while and nothing happens. I made sure to hook it to Ryujinx. Edit: I enabled MEM_MAPPED and it still does the clock animation and nothing.
  5. beto_91

    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door 1.0.0 TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 78F37BB55D015BE3

    I have been playing the Breeze and I trying to understand how to replaces some badges for example Charge to Power Plus. Or what will be the code to add more Power Plus?