Recent content by BBB95

  1. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    Damn that sucks. Guess I’ll have to stick to TSLRCM on my phone
  2. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    Hey. So I’ve been tinkering away all day, using the new modding framework and the old like you laid out. Nothing was working. So I also tried to install the mod pack that Stellar originally shared just to see if that worked and I got the same fatal atmosphere error. Clearly the problem is on my...
  3. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    Yeah it runs fine normally. And yeah it’s an English version. Switch is on the latest firmware, latest HATS pack and everything
  4. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    Yeah I’ll give that a try tomorrow and see if that works
  5. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    Thank you! I’ll give it a try now. I just repeated the guide steps again and ended up with same error. I’ll let you know if your linked files work for me! 1750114114 Damn still fatal error for me. Do you think it’s because my KOTOR II game is nsz format rather than nsp? Also is you game just...
  6. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    1750112038 That would be amazing thank you! I’m positive I did everything as laid out (kudos for making it so easy to follow btw). Just curious, did you reinstall the nsp/nsz after doing this? As I didn’t try that yet
  7. B

    Any Mods For The Switch Version of Knights of The Old Republic 2?

    I just followed your instructions exactly and when I start KOTOR II I get a fatal atmosphere error