Recent content by bambamsmomma

  1. bambamsmomma

    FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time 2.1.2 TID: 0100755017EE0000 BID: 26CE9F3CC0393826

    That definitely makes me feel better knowing that it's not necessarily something I'm doing and that some will work while others will not. I'm my case it's just a no completely on emulator on Android. But on PC they are perfect. Thanks for the info ❤️
  2. bambamsmomma

    FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time 2.1.2 TID: 0100755017EE0000 BID: 26CE9F3CC0393826

    I meant the cheats. I've still been unable to get them to work following several guides. And now I also have the trouble of when I try to install the latest update it crashed the emulator. This is true for Citron. Eden and Sudachi. It's probably also important to mention I am using those...
  3. bambamsmomma

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Requesting Cheats for; Emulator: Sudachi or Citron OS: Android Latest Firmware, product and title Keys. GPU driver: Latest Turnip FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time TID - 0100755017EE0000 BID - A697413E1DA7851A Version - 1.1.0 Anything if possible. Please and thank you. 😊
  4. bambamsmomma

    FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time 2.1.2 TID: 0100755017EE0000 BID: 26CE9F3CC0393826

    Has anyone been able to get these to work on an emulator such as Citron or Sudachi. If so what did you do?
  5. bambamsmomma

    ROM Hack Yokai Watch 3 Save Editor

    I was wondering if anyone could give me a step by step guide, I corrupted my save . And when I inject my original it says it's corrupt as well . No clue what I'm doing wrong . So if it's possible for anyone to tell me exactly what to do starting at JKSM, I would very much appreciate it. * I'm...
  6. bambamsmomma

    ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

    I have ttied 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 and yes that's what I use.
  7. bambamsmomma

    ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

    My ACNL is RF, N3DS is (U). And plugin folder name is 0004000000086300, which i verified matches the titleID in FBI
  8. bambamsmomma

    ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

    Sorry for wait. I have a 5 month old. Mine is the red new3ds. I tested with sumohax, it works. I get the green screen for ACNL, then it stays stuck on the 3ds loading screen, errors out and forces a restart. I have tried with all 3 versions of the ntr, verified title ID matches folder in...
  9. bambamsmomma

    ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

    No I see no green flash. Yes I have ntr, with arm9 and luma. If the game requires xy to boot codes it will. But will not when requires select. Does that make sense?
  10. bambamsmomma

    ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

    Can't even get menu to come up
  11. bambamsmomma

    Gaming Official Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

    um, no i dont think, i dont have an r4i, he had ysmenu but it wouldnt work all that great on the sdhc, so i switched to r4pandora
  12. bambamsmomma

    Gaming Official Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

    ok, I have a r4sdhc i tried the dicastia patch with what that guy said to put and it wont patch, i get an error what did i do wrong, will someone PM me with some help.