Recent content by Badda

  1. Badda

    This is where all the billions big tech earns ends up

    At least this way, we have a happy ending
  2. Badda

    The Meme Box

    This dude has serious anger issues ....
  3. Badda

    You're old, but are you this old?

    @AncientBoi in his early years
  4. Badda

    You're old, but are you this old?

    lol ... I had this with my C64. Any more questions?
  5. Badda

    The Meme Box

    and its Licensed for play a̵̝͌r̶͗͛͜ P̷̲̻̻͎͉̰̥͓̭̿̇͌̓̋̀́̆͗͐͊̾͒͘ͅr̵̭͇̻̓̊̈̅́̂͝ǫ̸̡͎̠̘̙̬͎̭̘̭̬͔̀̓̉͋͑̈́̋͂̄ṗ̶̼̼̽̽͒̆̂̎̋͐̕i̷̩̥͎͕͓̘̻̜̳̎̌̉̏̿̄͝ͅḻ̸͍͈̬̓̂͂̏͌̉̽̊̒͆̌̈͐͆̎͝͠ť̶̡̬̥̲̥̖̱̲̠̝̻̪̲̱͇̩̰̅̒̚ą̷͉͖͈̗͇̫͔̺̼̣̜̪͖͉̫̩͌͐̓͆͛̒͑̃̈́̆͝͝j̵͇͈̹͈͉͍̀͒͑̊̌͐̑̎̂̽̇͜ŗ̷̙̘̖̘̟̘̦̞̝̦̮̘̮͎̌̑́̿̋̃́̓̏̚͜͝
  6. Badda

    post here funny pictures

  7. Badda

    The Meme Box

    Slop ... "Vibe Designing ... I'm a Photographer now". I think it's kind of paradox how people use AI-art to make fun of AI
  8. Badda

    post here funny videos

    Please watch until the end, it's a banger ...
  9. Badda

    The Meme Box

    https://www.amazon.com/External-Amicool-Portable-Rewriter-Duplicator/dp/B07V67STBD
  10. Badda

    post here funny pictures

    Sounds like a lot of tempers here ...
  11. Badda

    post here funny videos

  12. Badda

    post here funny pictures

  13. Badda

    post here funny videos

  14. Badda

    The Meme Box