Recent content by BabaJeanmel

  1. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    I'm still working on Toushin Toshi 2 and (a little) Dante, but some surprise stuff is also cooking. I've done a few (very) quick script ports, but I need testers before they're released into the wild. Please send me a DM if you're interested. Real hardware and emulator users both welcome. We're...
  2. BabaJeanmel

    PC-98 translations updates (2023)

    Two anonymous script ports have been made available: Lightning Warrior Raidy and Mad Paradox. No idea where these come from, but it's nice to have them.
  3. BabaJeanmel

    PC-98 translations updates (2023)

    Innocent Tour by Svipur has been released! Download it here.
  4. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Eve Burst Error is finally released! Get it here.
  5. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Rance 1/2 have been updated to add localized title screens. Both have had their versions bumped to 2.0, and should be considered like the defenitive editions. Alice's Cottage 2 also has an (animated) localized title screen now, as well as a couple minor text corrections. This projects is one of...
  6. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Rance 4.1 and 4.2 have been updated. Thanks to some serious in-depth hacking work, Alpharobo found a way to make both of them work on real hardware! The nice thing is that this specific hack completes our toolset, and we now have everything needed to edit any PC-98 Alicesoft release, no matter...
  7. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Thanks to Alpharobo's stellar hacking... Here it is, the first screenshot of the PC-98 version of Toushin Toshi 2 with English text inserted! Obviously, there still is a long road ahead. But at least it's doable now.
  8. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    I've just pushed a small update for Rance I and II to add localized graphics. They're all interface-related (HP/SP counter, maps).
  9. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    We just finished not one, but three Viper script ports! Get them here: Viper GTS-RS Viper V-16 Viper CTR - Asuka
  10. BabaJeanmel

    PC-98 translations updates (2023)

    The patch is available on this very website. As for new projects, Wine Translations have just released a patch for Dengeki Nurse! Make sure to play it, it's an awesome game, funny as hell, and full of otaku references. https://gbatemp.net/download/dengeki-nurse-pc-98-english-patch.39937/
  11. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Surprise release: with Alpharobo, we've done a script port of Viper GTS! You can grab the patch here. It's really short, and very nsfw. You've been warned.
  12. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Heartbeat. Eve: all text is now inserted, the missing scenes are translated, and the whole script revision is about 70% done. Total completion is about 85%, but I'm taking a break for now. It's a really tedious work to remove all the crap from the script. If you feel like beta testing, drop me...
  13. BabaJeanmel

    PC-98 translations updates (2023)

    I've just uploaded a translation for "Dragoon Armor for Adult" by fuzion (author of the "Nova" patch). Valley Bell and I worked on the project on the hacking/scripting department. I'm not the author of the translation so I think it still belongs in this thread...
  14. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Private beta for "Eve" has been released. If anyone wants to testplay, feel free to send me a DM.
  15. BabaJeanmel

    My PC-98 translation projects

    Hi, things are going well thanks. My PC-98 projects progress way slower than before, but I still manage to work a bit on them now and then. I've already played the Nana Eiyuu Monogatari series but they're a bit too easy for my tastes. I prefer Metajo or the Last Guardian series (but honestly, I...