Recent content by Az91

  1. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Another Eden Begins 1.1.0 TID: 0100F3E024DFC000 BID: F09FD343105D328B
  2. Az91

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    Personally, I’m getting around 45 FPS on average with the graphics enhancements enabled. On OLED, it looks really good!
  3. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Update for 2.0.76 https://gbatemp.net/threads/dragon-ball-sparking-zero-2-0-73-2-0-74-2-0-75-2-0-76-tid-010035f022078000.677069/
  4. Az91

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    A little late, but better late than never. Update for v2.0.76.
  5. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Added 2 new codes for the 2026.09.09 update: Infinite Armor and No Weapon Reload. Enjoy!
  6. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Grand Theft Auto V 6.9.420 TID: 0100B00B51230000 BID: F73447C7DF21FECE Hi everyone! It’s been a long time since I last played on the Switch, but I had to make an exception for GTA 5 lol. Here are a few codes I found. Have fun playing!!
  7. Az91

    レイマン30周年記念版 1.0.0 TID: 01007C6025688000 BID: 4E308794C9F34BE2

    Here you have the moon jump for the PlayStation version and the MS-DOS one. https://gbatemp.net/threads/rayman-30th-anniversary-edition-1-0-0-tid-01007c6025688000-bid-4e308794c9f34be2.679761/
  8. Az91

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    I’ve updated it. I didn’t have time to test it, so please let me know if anything doesn’t work.
  9. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Updated https://gbatemp.net/threads/dragon-ball-sparking-zero-2-0-73-2-0-74-2-0-75-tid-010035f022078000.677069/
  10. Az91

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    Guys, I’ve updated the code for v2.12.5 🙂
  11. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    That’s not what was said, and that’s not the point. No one is calling you “always wrong,” and there is no “group of chosen ones.” The issue isn’t who you are, but the repeated pattern of framing disagreements as personal attacks or exclusion. People here have taken time to answer your...
  12. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Honestly, these constant complaints are becoming tiresome, especially since each of your questions has received clear and detailed answers. If some of the explanations feel too technical or difficult to understand, the issue is likely not the lack of responses, but a mismatch in expectations or...
  13. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Under The Island 1.0.1 TID: 0100863026B86000 BID: 708D37C60573541F No idea if the cheat is stable, I only played for five minutes. [Breeze beta99t Under The Island 1.0.1 TID: 0100863026B86000 BID: 708D37C60573541F] [HP] 580F0000 02590A50 580F1000 00000030 580F1000 000073D0 780F0000 000001F4...
  14. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    With such an immature and poorly judged attitude, it’s hardly surprising that no one will want to help you in the future.
  15. Az91

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thread 'Rayman 30th Anniversary Edition 1.0.0 TID: 01007C6025688000 BID: 4E308794C9F34BE2' https://gbatemp.net/threads/rayman-30th-anniversary-edition-1-0-0-tid-01007c6025688000-bid-4e308794c9f34be2.679761/