Recent content by awesomeee

  1. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    About that So I was going off of some old Kirby Wii code for GameCube support, but apparently that only worked on emulators so I decided to abandon it TLDR: the current code for fluidity does not work with the GameCube controller on real hardware. Only on emulators 1790900546 I’ll send the...
  2. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    I think Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii) would be a good candidate since a classic controller AND nunchuk mod exists, (ll send the gecko below), and could be cool I also have a WiiWare game called Fluidity which would be really nice seeing gamecube support for. Sadly it is missing some PAD...
  3. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    That sounds great! Is there any way I can help? I own quite a good amount of Wii games If Kirby’s return to dream land Wii is on your list, it has a symbol map and it also has all the GCN symbols like PADRead and PADInit. It also seems to fire when breakpointed which might be a good sign
  4. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    Amazing as usual! Now that you have done 2 GameCube hacks, do you plan to make any documentation thread on how to make it? Or would it be too game specific to be useful
  5. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    I hacked the USA region, so only that is tested. Hopefully more are supported too (epic Mickey 1 supported multiple regions in 1 code)
  6. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    Ill die if i look at this game for another second (again!) Epic Mickey 2 was a game from disney. With motion used, yeah. Highlight to @NestorM who was interested in both games getting CC Support.
  7. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    That version is also good from what I've heard, yeah But its expensive (100 dollars), and the Wii version has native widescreen which is nice, compared to the GameCube widescreen gecko code having some issues And lastly the Wii version is just significantly cheaper in general. Like 10 / 20...
  8. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    I mean more of the symbols not existing at all. A game might not have GameCube support but still have the SDK symbols like PADRead or PADControlMotor However when I checked need for speed prostreet and 2 other games, the symbols like PADRead did not exist at all. 1790477849 I looked into...
  9. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    @JorgeV So unfortunately, Need For Speed: ProStreet seems to have less GameCube controller code. It wouldnt be impossible to add support, but sadly it would be more complicated. And not by me
  10. awesomeee

    Hacking Hardware Homebrew AX88772B/C/D USB Ethernet Patcher for vWii

    The respository sadly got deleted I think. :(
  11. awesomeee

    Hacking Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast Patch | Allows GameCube Controller, Classic Controller, and DK Bongos Support

    So from what I see, you dont need a Wii Remote connected for GameCube inputs to register too? Thats also super impressive What kind of symbols did that need? (The documentation is pretty long lol) I know New Super Mario Bros. Wii has a GameCube controller mod aswell, so if they ever decide to...
  12. awesomeee

    Hacking Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast Patch | Allows GameCube Controller, Classic Controller, and DK Bongos Support

    Amazing work! How did you get GameCube controllers working? That would be amazing for documentation / figuring out how to get other games to work with that controller. Is it mapped to ingame functions? Or does it just pretend to be a wii remote using KPAD / WPAD libraries 1790302333 Update...
  13. awesomeee

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    Wii Party was a wacky party game made for the Wii. Wow! Classic Controller Support (awesome, Vague Rant) Currently a bit buggy. Issues include: - D Pad does not work in menus, but works fine in games - D Pad does not work for vertical controls, only horizontally - Needs shaking support Press +...
  14. awesomeee

    Hacking Tutorial Documentation on Wii Controller Hacks

    Removing "Please connect a nunchuk" screens For fixing Nunchuk errors, usually I will load the game up in Dolphin and let it run until it reaches some kind of Nunchuk error screen. Then in the Memory tab I will switch the search type to ASCII and search for the text that shows up in the Nunchuk...
  15. awesomeee

    Hacking Tutorial Documentation on Wii Controller Hacks

    Hello! This guide is documentation of this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-classic-controller-hacks.659837/ Many thanks to people like Vague Rant, crediar, ThomasLin and anyone else that has done hacks similar to these. This would not have existed without their efforts. This guide is...