Recent content by asaram

  1. A

    Games you used to love but don't enjoy anymore

    I've gotten tired of TS4 too, been playing Paralives lately.
  2. A

    Hi!!

    (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)
  3. A

    Hi ᯓ★

    ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
  4. A

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    I'm sorry for bothering you again, But I updated Eden Nightly to the latest version (May 31, Android) and switched to JIT mode, but codes like “Items 900” and “Max XP” aren't working at all. Stamina and Moon Jump are working fine.
  5. A

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    Ohh I am using the Android Eden emulator. I didn't realize I had to switch to JIT mode. It's kinda laggy but stamina and Moon jump cheat work. Thank you. Do I need to enter the item codes below for item adding cheats? Like, 'Items 900' cheat or 'Add Qty' cheat. I used 'Items 900' cheat and...
  6. A

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.11.1/2.12.2/2.12.5 TID: 010027901C89C000

    Hi, This is the first time I've tried to use a cheat code. I am having trouble running these codes on the Eden emulator. If I activate the master code, the game will not start and will keep loading. I tried activating the other codes without activating the master code, but the cheats had no...