Recent content by Alivevil

  1. Alivevil

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    Story of seasons: grand bazaar V. 1.3.0 Title ID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 Build ID: 14C62FBD356EB81B I Just updated cheat files for latest version of the game 1.3.0.
  2. Alivevil

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    Story of seasons: grand bazaar V. 1.3.0 Title ID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 Build ID: 14C62FBD356EB81B I Just updated cheat files for latest version of the game 1.3.0. credits to @zzpong & @TomSwitch All Verified and tested.
  3. Alivevil

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I know there are cheats for older versions of this game, but sadly the game won't allow to use my latest save version, and old cheats are not compatible with 1.3.0 So I'm also kindly requesting cheats here. If anyone can point me me on the right direction on how can i update old cheats to new...
  4. Alivevil

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    +3 First time requesting cheats here Cheat and MoD request for Story of Seasons: Grand Bazaar It would be awesome if a hero could update cheats to have item multiplier, inf stamina, Money, moon jump but what really make it great is to have this game with performance and quality enhancements...