Recent content by ali.ee

  1. A

    Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown 1.0.2 1.0.3 TID: 0100210019428000 BID: CAE3A5E7D27670CB 792772F681BE6F3A

    I had merged amulet cheat from Lula. I have disabled all the cheats but it didn't help. Tried Google search as well, interestingly no one else seems to have an issue. Thanks for the reply and the suggestions Tom.
  2. A

    Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown 1.0.2 1.0.3 TID: 0100210019428000 BID: CAE3A5E7D27670CB 792772F681BE6F3A

    Hello everyone, I hope someone can help. I was playing the game with cheats. Invincibility, items don't decrease and ignore amulet slots while equipping around 15 amulets. Progress was ~40%. Now my save won't load and gets stuck on loading animation. Has anyone else encountered this and if so...
  3. A

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    how did you rework the cheat codes? have you tried Bioshock 2 also?
  4. A

    Gaming How is Wargroove?

    It's awesome. If you loved Advance Wars, don't even think about buying it.
  5. A

    Homebrew RELEASE Twili - Homebrew Debug Monitor

    Aside from the obvious usage of debugging, is this also the first step for a cheat engine running on switch itself?:unsure:
  6. A

    Homebrew RetroArch Switch

    don't forget to set compression to at least 1. otherwise they didn't work for me neither.
  7. A

    Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

    Hello tomGER, thanks for the complete package as always. I seem to have an issue with CFW settings, it's only blank screen for me. Is it because I launch ReiNX? Does it only open with Atmosphere?
  8. A

    Homebrew Question Adding Cheats in VBA Next?

    I have tried a couple of games and none of them worked. With or without the master codes.
  9. A

    Hacking Losing sigpatch all of a sudden

    Shorten the filenames and retry. And try ReiNX.
  10. A

    Tutorial Install .nsp files (games/updates/dlc) with devmenu (NO SX OS needed)

    BTW, limit seems to be around 60 chars.
  11. A

    Tutorial Install .nsp files (games/updates/dlc) with devmenu (NO SX OS needed)

    I figured out the issue. The filenames were too long :) After shortening them, I installed them easily via DevMenu.
  12. A

    Tutorial Install .nsp files (games/updates/dlc) with devmenu (NO SX OS needed)

    Trying to install Zelda updates and DLC gives me an error. (something like: This NSP file couldn't be installed) But I installed the main game (v1.0) without issues.
  13. A

    Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

    Can you share a quick tutorial?