Recent content by alfonsovin

  1. alfonsovin

    Best firmware for EmuNAND

    Two quedtion How I update firmware of emummc? Daybreak? AIO updater? I could downgrade after upgrade?
  2. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Eliminate this folder inside atmosphere modules. It could be Mission Control that isn’t compatible. It was my case
  3. alfonsovin

    Best firmware for EmuNAND

    there are two games now, Minecraft dungeon 2 is one of them I have tried use SDK to try load with 19.0 but I can’t for now
  4. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Good, I got 90DNS test blocked every url Host config folder has txt files with the list to block No special DNS in network setup Exosphere.ini changed from atmosphere/config/ to SD root (blank prod info) Ca0blank write in ini, I got AXW0000000000 (both are the same?J Are they redundant setup...
  5. alfonsovin

    Best firmware for EmuNAND

    6 months later I was thinking to update my 19.0 to 20.5 in emummc Last games require 20.5 and 8 don’t want to change every time Pros vs cons? Better compatibility, worse memory free for sus module. 8 think is not the worse as 22 or 23 memory lack and I am not a hard user of mods and sys modules...
  6. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Exosphere.ini and 90DNS are not the same-similar measurement? Ca0blank too?
  7. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    One Question: pkg3 ... changed, understood exosphere.ini ... I have blank both sys and info (file inside config folder or root?) ca0blank ... this is new for me. I added but question is if necessary in sysMMC DNS in settings, not sure to use, I have some "host" files to block domains. Is it...
  8. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Thank you I will review I got working both system eliminate Mission Control that is not compatible with 23.0 firmware PS: fusee.bin splash a yellow screen if try to use as payload (reboot payload.bin) or using in launcher PC. By now only use hekate payload to boot and reboot system
  9. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    sure is a newbie question update hekate and atmosphere Boot Hekate 6.5.4 and boot Emummc working but not sys MMC, error it could be Mission Control "content folder" [Atmosphere (Emummc)] fss0=atmosphere/package3 emummcforce=1 atmosphere=1 icon=bootloader/res/Atmoslogo.bmp usb3force=1...
  10. alfonsovin

    Emulation Emulator Cemu - Wii U Emulator - Switch Port

    I have a real WiiU keys.txt file It works in Cemu macOS In cemu switch shows me a warning that is missing I try to use the macOS version, with empty lines between data lines but I got the same advise Any way I can play some games like Zelda Wild HD Not sure the problem with the file
  11. alfonsovin

    Homebrew NXMilk a trivial audio player for switch

    Actually it isn’t. It’s a regular audio CD in theory Maybe I could give you some head data to review and look if there is something to bypass with more disc What do you need?
  12. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    mystery resolved, problem was OC Horizon, exosphere.bin concrete. it needs an update Now I can reboot via fusee.bin without problem
  13. alfonsovin

    Homebrew NXMilk a trivial audio player for switch

    It working with super drive of Apple The proof 4 cd (3 comercial 1 homemade). 1 commercial found as CD-ROM no audio and can’t reproduce Sometimes trying to exit or going to menu the app crash I request. I found that Y works to push back screen and to go to Menu. Maybe X could work for put...
  14. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Atmosphere files are replaced, in fact I boot CFW through Hekate. There are some rest of files that doesn’t work when boot with new fusee. Previous one works without problem with same atmosphere folder
  15. alfonsovin

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    No matter how or if to was a misunderstanding. I have Erista and I can’t inject last atmosphere payload directly I will proof 1.11.1 and then again try in fresh atmosphere folder but it’s very strange to me 1787438400 After several tries I found that there is something wrong in atmosphere...