Recent content by alejandrobujan

  1. alejandrobujan

    Spaniard in California here, new to romhacking and fresh off my first hack

    Hi everyone! I'm Alejandro, a Spaniard currently living in California. I grew up with the Nintendo DS and Dragon Ball, and Supersonic Warriors 2 was one of the games I played the most as a kid. I work in tech, and lately I've been carving out time to build things just for fun again. That's how...
  2. alejandrobujan

    ROM Hack [Release] Dragon Ball Supersonic Warriors "Battle Arena" - DBZ: Supersonic Warriors 2 hack with new unlockable characters

    Thanks a lot, Angelus, this really made my day! For this first version the goal was to build a solid base and see if there was a community interested before going further. Arcade and multiplayer modes are the natural next steps, and so is more work on the character art. So yes, they're...
  3. alejandrobujan

    ROM Hack [Release] Dragon Ball Supersonic Warriors "Battle Arena" - DBZ: Supersonic Warriors 2 hack with new unlockable characters

    Hi GBAtemp! I'm releasing Battle Arena, my hack of Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 (Nintendo DS, Europe). What it does Boots straight into Free Battle team select and never leaves it. No story mode, no menus in between: just pick your team and fight. The battle engine is the original one...