Recent content by AIRELLEZ

  1. AIRELLEZ

    Unicorn Overlord 1.01 TID: 010069401ADB8000 BID: E2876F945A831D78

    Is it possible to split this code so that it doesn't affect honor too?
  2. AIRELLEZ

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yeah there's a 99 inventory code in gbatemp made by tomswitch. I turned it on before opening the divine shard shop menu then turned it off as soon as it opened to prevent other items from becoming 99.
  3. AIRELLEZ

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Request for Unicorn Overlord 1.01. -Infinite Divine Shards. Tried editing it in Edizon like money, and I can find the value but it doesn't seem to freeze or change value.
  4. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Looks like durability really doesn't go up a certain value and even if I put a bonus "Durability Up++" on the Master Sword, the durability remains the same and still breaks at 40 hits. With that, I'd like to request a workaround cheat of Master Sword "instant" or really fast recharge so the...
  5. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Oh, I thought it was gonna be simpler like other games where I just change a line or two lol. Looks like it's a lot more complicated. 1683878493 Is it possible to add Durability Up +90000 on a weapon?
  6. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Is there a way I can edit this code to just make slot 1 weapon infinite durability? [№ 5a Weapon Durability Max] 580F0000 046B1BA8 580F1000 00000480 580F1000 00000228 580F1000 00000230 580F1000 00000028 580F1000 00000040 580F1000 00000228 580F1000 000002F8 989AF000 580F1000 00001838 540F1000...
  7. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Cheat request: Master Sword instant recharge after breaking. Thanks in advance!
  8. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Great code! Is it possible to make my Horse teleport instead of Link? edit: It looks like the code transfers the location of the Travel medallion so it won't work for horses. This cheat is still op though, gonna have a lot of fun with this once I beat the game.
  9. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Cheat Request: Master Sword always glowing. Thanks in advance!
  10. AIRELLEZ

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    tbh this is the only one I'm interested in but might be hard for cheat makers to do if they don't use amiibo :unsure:
  11. AIRELLEZ

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Yeah I've been using this one but the problem is I need to get the item first before I can make duplicates of it. Would be nice to have an all-in-one code to just spawn the items I don't have yet.
  12. AIRELLEZ

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Cheat request: Have all non-key items x900 (or just vitamins like Adamant Mint, Feathers, etc...) would be nice.
  13. AIRELLEZ

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Is it possible to be able to change the Heroes' Gems and Accessories thru cheats?
  14. AIRELLEZ

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    So this is gonna be a weird one. I've been doing sidequests in chapter 3 and managed to get overleveled to 40. Back on main campaign now and enemy levels are like 22-25. Is there a way to repurpose this code so it gives 0 exp? [#03a XP Multiplier (2x)] 040E0000 00FD1FC0 00000002 Would it...
  15. AIRELLEZ

    Eastward [TID 010071B00F63A000]

    Awesome! Gonna be trying these out.