Recent content by Acapcool999

  1. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    No. I just play until Zelda met Tri. So far no flickering. Just stuttering due to building shader cache.
  2. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Yuzu Still Kicking (TLoZ Echoes of Wisdom Test)
  3. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    I already compiled this in the link below: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-cheat-codes-for-emulators-add-and-request.641809/post-10364551
  4. Acapcool999

    DRAGON BALL Z, KAKAROT [US+JP+HK]

    I'm able to play it on yuzu but unlimited oxygen does not work. It just make the oxygen goes to 0. First try to test the code I'm using Ryujinx. In Ryujinx a;so don't work for unlimited oxygen.
  5. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    I'll try find it and compiled it. I don't have P4G. So, I just find somewhere and post it here if there any. 1708971383 1708971610
  6. Acapcool999

    DRAGON BALL Z, KAKAROT [US+JP+HK]

    DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT + A NEW POWER AWAKENS SET 1.50 TID: 010051C0134F8000 BID: 20503FA77FA416B7 Credit to owner of this code from version 1.42. I think i got it from here. So, I updated it via Code Updater For Nintendo Switch ver 1.0.2 (ASM codes updater) and test some of the cheats it in...
  7. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    i guess because i don't play UNS4 due to new UNS Connection is already out with working cheats in yuzu.
  8. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles v1.53 TID: 0100309016E7A000 BID: 14C878ECCA9D7CB5 (Ryujinx & Yuzu) [Compiled] All test in yuzu. I don't remember where I got this actually Credits: to whoever want to claim that this is your cheats.
  9. Acapcool999

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 TID: 0100210019428000 BID: CAE3A5E7D27670CB 792772F681BE6F3A 5E6AEB3C8B159800 (Ryujinx & Yuzu) Updated with v1.0.4 All works except mj in yuzu. Maybe in Ryujinx it should work no problem for mj Credits: herowang