Recent content by 8bitNoble

  1. 8bitNoble

    FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - The Ivalice Chronicles 1.2.0/1.4.0 TID: 010038B015560000

    According to my Switch my FFT is v 1.3? No wonder the cheats weren't loading for me.
  2. 8bitNoble

    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door 1.0.0 TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 78F37BB55D015BE3

    Is there codes for the BID: 0EFFE4AF1DEC3A79 ?? I can't understand what some of these codes are for,
  3. 8bitNoble

    ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

    Sorry to ask if it's been addressed: How do we get the 6IV code to work for Brilliant Diamond? I notice is says "Left = Off Right = On", so do I use the Dpad? Also, the "Ignore Evolution Conditions" is that just "Evolving with Level up"? Like I don't have to give an Electebuzz the trade item...
  4. 8bitNoble

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Requesting Cheat update for Mario Strikers Battle League: TID: 010019401051C000 BID: 2E90F0815B1F92A1 crazy_p had a really good list of cheats
  5. 8bitNoble

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Requesting Cheat update for Mario Strikers Battle League: TID: 010019401051C000 BID: 2E90F0815B1F92A1 crazy_p had a really good list of cheats
  6. 8bitNoble

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Has anyone updated the codes for this? I can't find them anywhere. Current BID: 2E90F0815B1F92A1
  7. 8bitNoble

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    I have no codes active and I keep crashing. Any way for me to turn off the master code without loading into non-cfw?
  8. 8bitNoble

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Trying to figure out how to change the this from 999 to 990, that way you can give items to Pokemon and switch them out? [07# Items 999 When Use] 040A0000 03075180 D2805461 040A0000 03075184 F2A040A1 040A0000 03075188 6B01029F 040A0000 0307518C 54000041 040A0000 03075190 52807CE8 040A0000...
  9. 8bitNoble

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9948263
  10. 8bitNoble

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Requesting Codes for: Cult of the Lamb 1.0.2 TID: 01002E7016C46000 BID: 03077C4F3C046241
  11. 8bitNoble

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    I had a feeling but never tried it out. Thanks!
  12. 8bitNoble

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    I'm already use breeze, and nothing has changed after the update. I have the file I use below to see if you see something wrong with #27 and the codes under it?