Recent content by 74108520

  1. 74108520

    Splatoon 3 [0100C2500FC20000]

    Thanks to zzpong for the cheat code update tool, sharing it with everyone~~~ Splatoon 3 v11.3.0 TID: 0100C2500FC20000 BID: 28C4287AEE36F749 I don't know how many cheat codes it works yet, I'll share it as soon as I'm done updating.
  2. 74108520

    Hacking tinfoil "the software was closed because an error occured" . Can anyone help please.

    I tried using the hold button. I tried using press (R)Holding down the key and then clicking on any game doesn't work!
  3. 74108520

    Hacking tinfoil "the software was closed because an error occured" . Can anyone help please.

    Hello, I would like to ask... I would like to ask How do I enable the photo album plugin in Atmosphere?
  4. 74108520

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    感谢您的持续努力Thank you for your continuous efforts. The way to search for cheat codes is becoming simpler and more popular.
  5. 74108520

    FATE: Reawakened 1.0.1 TID: 0100B5C01F99C000 BID: 4474303673D3B2E0

    Can you do this?Thank you for your contribution
  6. 74108520

    FATE: Reawakened 1.0.1 TID: 0100B5C01F99C000 BID: 4474303673D3B2E0

    I would like to ask if I can double my experience points.Unlimited Money Pray to God
  7. 74108520

    Homebrew RELEASE Welcome to the official TinfoilWebServer thread

    Can you tell me how to set up in the group? 1733442865 Could you please tell me how to activate and set up Synolgy DSM?
  8. 74108520

    Cat Quest III 1.4.7 TID: 010088501B8F2000 BID: A51ED5E6540C4921

    Thank you so much for sharing your tips so quickly. I also look forward to adding more secret skills content.Hard
  9. 74108520

    Xuan Yuan Sword 7 v1.0.0 TID∶010029F01BA3E000 BID∶F8EA898027152437

    Thank you for your hard work. thank you so much
  10. 74108520

    Please tell me what happened! ! How to fix the problem? ?

    Thank you for your reply. But even if I delete the entire content folder, I still get an error.
  11. 74108520

    Please tell me what happened! ! How to fix the problem? ?

    Thanks for your reply. There is just no such folder
  12. 74108520

    Please tell me what happened! ! How to fix the problem? ?

    This has not happened on 17.0.1 systems. It happens very often since the 18.0.0 system atmosphere was upgraded to 1.7.0! ! How should I deal with this situation?
  13. 74108520

    Macross -Shooting Insight-

    I have some cheat requests: Macross-Shooting Insight- TID: 01001C601B8D8000 BID: 1F641CAA0B82C4D6 Version: 1.0.1