Recent content by 4961

  1. 4

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs. Zombies 2: Reflourished- Switch Port

    Thank you very much. I had a lot of fun times with this port.
  2. 4

    METAL GEAR SOLID 4: Guns of the Patriots

    Thank you very much, your codes works great.
  3. 4

    World of Horror 1.0.3 TID: 0100F3D01C1EA000 BID: 72B6B9B91473F36D

    Yes. I only have real hardware. (And I don't know much about emu and how code work on it either, so I'm sorry about that) But if you have PC, play PC version with superior cheats and mouse control.
  4. 4

    ROM Hack RELEASE NSC_Builder. Nintendo Switch Cleaner and Builder. (Game+updates+dlc in a single xci)

    Thank you very much Pspmaster. This is great work. :yayswitch:
  5. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you. I think I understand it a little better now.
  6. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hey Tom! Thank you for always make Breeze Beta Stronger each day. :yayswitch: So... Breeze did automatically bookmark that Main address for me... I'm just glad it did. I'm still not fluent in these subject. But Thanks for Breeze that even beginner like me can make cheats.
  7. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I'm replaying this game. But this time I need less RNG. So I made some simple quick cheats. Actually, maybe it's Breeze 104.4 that carry me. Yeah I'm confuse right now. But at least I got the Main Address and can make the cheats to post here. all's well that end well I guess. Thanks Breeze...
  8. 4

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I'm replaying this game. But this time I need less RNG. So I made some simple quick cheats. Actually, maybe it's Breeze 104.4 that carry me. Yeah I'm confuse right now. But at least I got the Main Address and can make the cheats to post here. all's well that end well I guess. Thanks...
  9. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello. Thank you for this. I didn't know that I need camera rotation angle and freeze 30 seconds cheats. It's really good. It made overall experience better. :hrth:
  10. 4

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Go back to pick up some Violet after playing ZA. Thank you everyone here for all the codes and for your hard work. But I really would love to see Time Control cheats. I want always night like in ZA, please. :rofl2: (I tried to search it by myself, but I'm total beginner so I don't know where...
  11. 4

    World of Horror 1.0.3 TID: 0100F3D01C1EA000 BID: 72B6B9B91473F36D

    Update v2. Thank you @NeoGranzon for pointing how to solves crash problems by use Add conditional Key in Breeze. And obviously, Thank you @TomSwitch for Breeze Beta. This is really great tools. :yayswitch:
  12. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you NeoGranzon. I'm gonna try it later. :grog:
  13. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    World of Horror 1.0.3 TID: 0100F3D01C1EA000 BID: 72B6B9B91473F36D https://gbatemp.net/threads/world-of-horror-1-0-3-tid-0100f3d01c1ea000-bid-72b6b9b91473f36d.678512/
  14. 4

    World of Horror 1.0.3 TID: 0100F3D01C1EA000 BID: 72B6B9B91473F36D

    World of Horror 1.0.3 TID: 0100F3D01C1EA000 BID: 72B6B9B91473F36D Just hooked by this game lately. So here's my little code. *Edit* Update v2. Now game won't crash while you leave codes enable. But you need to push the button to set values. Choose any combination of set numbers you want for...
  15. 4

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    You can try searching in the forum. And latest we already have 1.5.0 :moogle: