Recent content by 10over10

  1. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    im so confused whether to be a boy or girl alear. Alear is male in the manga but Female in most official cutscenes jeez.
  2. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Do we have a code to max everyone's Bond Level with the Rings? Like Lvl 20 for all the emblems?
  3. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Thank you so much Asia! Sorry if I'm a noob at this. I really appreciate your time.
  4. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    ohh EdiZon, That's for the Swtich, right? Is it possible to edit the game time for Ryujinx Emulated Files?
  5. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    If the cheat code is this and the and the game time I want is 259 hours, would the last line then be 640F0000 00000000 477388800?
  6. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Thank you! also the SP Multiplier isn't working on Kaito's list, sadly.
  7. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    I can't seem to get the "3 Crystals not reduced" which i guess are Iron, Steel, and Silver to trigger. It still gets consumed every enhancement.
  8. 10over10

    Fire Emblem Engage 2.0.0 TID: 0100A6301214E000 BID: 8C08B9719E085F91

    im waiting for the exp cht on 1.3.0 too, I really want to max the benched units aka the bouch and vander HAHA