Recent content by 0arsoluto2

  1. 0

    miniCDi - Philips CD-i emulator

    Maybe for a game like Daytona USA, you could expect a 55-second wait... for a CDI game... :tpi:
  2. 0

    PC98 ON WII. ORIGINAL SYSTEM SPEED

    I haven't uploaded any emulator configuration files yet—neither here nor on my YouTube channel. That’s actually what modifying the emulator is all about: tweaking its settings. I’ll upload everything once I pick the project back up. A friend from the forum asked if I could show how I launch NEC...
  3. 0

    PC98 ON WII. ORIGINAL SYSTEM SPEED

    I’m working on a two-Wiiflow setup: one exclusively for vertical arcade games and another just for horizontal ones. I’ll get back to the NEC-98 emulator when I have time, though practically all the games were running well at the point where I left off—except for a couple of *Touhou* titles and...
  4. 0

    nullDC4Wii

    I have to try that out. It's my favorite Dreamcast game. That game is incredibly hard. Thanks for sharing that it works well.
  5. 0

    Seta GX fork

    Gokujou Parodius Da! Deluxe Pack (Japan) worked for me, and worked well. I'm using the latest BIOS from Hi-Tech Japan.
  6. 0

    Homebrew Homebrew game Touhou 6 - Wii port

    I'll post a link in this forum when I upload the video of my horizontal and vertical versions of WiiFlow for Wii-based arcade cabinets, along with several "tricks" for building them. Thanks a lot for adding GameCube controller support!!! 1789335638 I tested the new release directly—without...
  7. 0

    Homebrew Homebrew game Touhou 6 - Wii port

    I mention the GameCube controller compatibility because I'm building two Wii arcade cabinets, and I'd love to be able to play this port using an arcade stick setup
  8. 0

    Homebrew Homebrew game Touhou 6 - Wii port

    Thank you very much. I see that the port only works with the Wii Remote; is it compatible with the GameCube controller, or is GameCube controller support expected? I also noticed something related to *TH08* in your repository. Is that also a project being ported to the Wii? I was wondering if it...
  9. 0

    Seta GX fork

    That must be the point
  10. 0

    Seta GX fork

    240p switch works fine
  11. 0

    Seta GX / Sega Saturn Emulator Wii (Test & Compatible List) beta v0.3.1 - Evoca / fadedled

    Chelo is just creating something better than what currently exists; I don't see the problem. When the original creator picks the project back up, they might even incorporate some of his contributions. You're asking people to just sit idly by... but that way, the Wii scene will never grow. Don't...
  12. 0

    Seta GX / Sega Saturn Emulator Wii (Test & Compatible List) beta v0.3.1 - Evoca / fadedled

    The issue where games don't appear in the selection list when there are too many of them could be avoided if some kind soul provided the plugin for WiiFlow. That would also automatically refresh the cache (or something similar) when switching games or restarting WiiFlow. Please, someone share it!
  13. 0

    Hardware Sd Card

    Hello. Please read everything I’m writing here. I have used microSD cards ranging from 16GB to 512GB, and in my experience, how well the Wii runs depends more on the quality of the card than on its capacity. I don't know if it's just a coincidence in my case, but Class 10 cards work better. It’s...