Hacking Wii Homebrew that can backup and restore GameCube saves to SD?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello Guys

I'm at the search for a Wii Homebrew that can backup and restore GameCube saves to the Front SD Card. (ELF File, so I can run it with the Twilight Hack)

Thank You In Advance!!
smile.gif

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Thanks, though it have NO Front SD Support? (As I have read)

It's just a Future Plan... well... anyone?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
But when will the next version comes out? We already got apps that utilise the Front SD, the Wiimote, and even there's USB Mass Storage support!!

OK, sorry, I just want this app very bad...
frown.gif

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Houda said:
I dont know if the creator would like to make another version...
frown.gif
But they said, I mean, they say there's future plans as to what mroe to add to it, like Wiimote support, ability to backup saves, and of course this bug fix. And maybe a few others...

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd write to the programmer and ask nicely what he's planning and if he has time. Then if he manages to get it done, slip him a PayPal fiver (£5).

EDIT: And I kinda want this too. That's two fivers for the guy it if SKH matches. This is how trade works...

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Or,.. you just get yourself a 64mb memcard for 5 pound on ebay, 1000+ blocks for all your saving needs ^^
Well thats what i did.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
retrospect said:
I'd write to the programmer and ask nicely what he's planning and if he has time. Then if he manages to get it done, slip him a PayPal fiver (£5).

EDIT: And I kinda want this too. That's two fivers for the guy it if SKH matches. This is how trade works...
Well, it would be awesome!!
smile.gif

The bad thing is I don't have a Pay pal account and I can't spend money on the Internet.
unsure.gif

QUOTE(defrb @ May 24 2008, 07:53 PM) Or,.. you just get yourself a 64mb memcard for 5 pound on ebay, 1000+ blocks for all your saving needs ^^
Well thats what i did.
Aw, isn't that mean? I mean, it's OK, but backing up will be awesome, too. Imagine you lose all the save you had on that 1019 block!

And by the way, Pokémon saves aren't copy-able, nor move-able!! So, like, if you save the game, that save file is trapped on THAT card forever.

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SkH said:
Pokémon saves aren't copy-able, nor move-able!! So, like, if you save the game, that save file is trapped on THAT card forever.
And Animal Crossing, and a few others if I remember correctly.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
nanika said:
SkH said:
Pokémon saves aren't copy-able, nor move-able!! So, like, if you save the game, that save file is trapped on THAT card forever.
And Animal Crossing, and a few others if I remember correctly.

Oh, yes. True.

QUOTE(arctic_flame @ May 24 2008, 11:01 PM)
Just buy an SD Gecko from dealextreme and use the gamecube version.
Now? Why? If the creator of Gamecube saver resurrects somehow, I'm sure he can and he will make it as he wanted to, as he stated in the Readme as future plans.

Also I created the APP for The Homebrew Channel!!
wink.gif

GameCube Saver
By SkH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.