OP
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country

NitroTracker v0.3

Updated with MIDI support

Tobias Weyand has released an update for NitroTracker, a tracker for NDS used for sequencing music.

It was recently updated to v0.3 which now supports MIDI and improved card compatibility, as well as an improved interface.

NitroTracker has also been updated to use DSMidiWifi which allows the DS to send and recieve MIDI signals from other sequencers.

• icon11.gif
    NitroTracker Homepage with Download

icon11.gif
    DSMidiWifi Homepage

dblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In this case MIDI support means you can send MIDI note on/off data to external devices (or software),
basically, you can use Nitrotracker as a MIDI sequencer now.

I don't think you can import existing MIDI data, but that would be a good feature request!

We'll definately see more than note on/off in the future, thanks to this awesome developer
smile.gif

So I could import existing MIDIs I've made?
What does MIDI support mean exactly...?

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember when i first used the first version, i recorded something via mic, and i knew how to save it. It'd be cool if little programs like this have some sort of instruction manual. I'm not asking for a full-page novel, just asking for those little pamphlets that shipped with most of our flashcarts.

dblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Can some1 help me get this working I tried putting the NitroTracker.nds on my SuperCardLite but it wont work. Converted it with the software produced 0kb. Then used this tool scmhbp-0.21 and dragged the file on the pink bunny(exe file) didnt modify the file at all. Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*