Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
961737_127891_front.jpg

Sequel, prequel, port of a mobile phone game, call it as you please, it is and shall always remain a good game.

Menus: Beautiful and easy to navigate through. 10/10

Story: Good, although really short, but what more could you expect of a mobile game port? 7/10

Graphics: Lovely. The characters look beautiful, the world map sprites are small and cutesy, the battle animations are great. 9.5/10

Music: Fits the scene, but you won't remember anything of it. 7/10

Gameplay: At first glance, it might seem overly complicated and hard, but after taking a closer look it's quite easy! Just remember the basics and you're good to go. Touch and hold a unit to move it somewhere/attack someone. Touch a unit to view its properties (yours and the enemy's). That's it. Make sure you let the right unit attack the right enemy though, or they'll get butchered. It's some sort of Rock-Paper-Scissors system. Get to know the strengths and weaknesses of your characters (maximum 5). 9/10

Replay value: There's really nothing left after you finish the story, but you won't be able to let it go. It's too fun. 7/10

Can I play this with zero Japanese knowledge?: Yes and no. Find it out for yourself. If you've played any of the Dept. Heaven games before, you'll know what to do. Otherwise, it might get a tad difficult. 6.5/10

Overall: I really love this game. It's only 23.2 MB trimmed too, so give it a try! 9/10

Images (Credit to various sites):

yggdra-unison-2.jpg

In battle

yggdra-unison-4.jpg

Moving characters on the map

3898206523_459ea63e59_o.jpg

After battle, you can sometimes recruit people/monsters

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope we get this, dont want to spoil it by playing the japanese version, but i already brought the PSN version for the PSP, and the GBA version. Definately gonna buy this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu