Malaysia
i am waiting for nori2nori's good news
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd love to play this, but I have a few problems. 1) I don't understand much Japanese, except how to ask girls out. 2) I've still not finished the other two yet. Mostly because RF2 keeps freezing. and 3) I have to keep what little space I have available free for ASH for when psycoblaster has everything ready for me and the others to start our beta testing duties.

I take it there's no news of a US/UK release date for this?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
IIRC X-SEED isn't doing this one, so that leaves Natsume. And if it's Natsume, it's going to take awhile. (Plus it'll end up a sub-par job like always, typos and glitches and stuff)

RF1 took about a year (Natsume), RF2 took around... 8 months? (X-SEED). So I'd say about a year for English.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
N-TG said:
VenomTSH said:
N-TG said:
What is this game about?

I saw Harvest Moon for the first ones... Dating sim something like that??

Farming, dungeon-crawling and courting/dating, all for the price of one.
biggrin.gif

Ok now I have to try the first ones
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(Which is best? 1 or 2?)

1 was a little buggy at times.

SpiritBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I think that 1 is better than 2 - it just had a more solid storyline, characters, didn't have a redundant first generation and was generally more fun.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
IIRC X-SEED isn't doing this one, so that leaves Natsume. And if it's Natsume, it's going to take awhile. (Plus it'll end up a sub-par job like always, typos and glitches and stuff)

RF1 took about a year (Natsume), RF2 took around... 8 months? (X-SEED). So I'd say about a year for English.

Second game is done by Natsume and it took 10 months to get it translated, which is actually pretty fast for them. RFF is done by XSEED.

Anyway, I really wished XSEED was the one translating this game since they tend to release localizations pretty fast with good quality to boot (It only took them around four months to release RFF after its Japanese release), but since its Natsume, I hope they release it as fast as they did with RF2, if not faster.

michaeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally! Hm, too bad there are no "generation" thing. But the gameplay is better, well, from the vids I saw. Expecting this on Q2 of 2010.

Good game, animation is faster and better.

OMG, the orc rode the elephant in game. You even see the characters interact with other chracters. A must have.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
ChaosBoi said:
Second game is done by Natsume and it took 10 months to get it translated, which is actually pretty fast for them. RFF is done by XSEED.

Anyway, I really wished XSEED was the one translating this game since they tend to release localizations pretty fast with good quality to boot (It only took them around four months to release RFF after its Japanese release), but since its Natsume, I hope they release it as fast as they did with RF2, if not faster.

Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot that X-SEED did the Wii game. >.>

RF2 was well done though. No glitches or anything like that. (Except the voice acting. Sakamoto Maaya became Donald Duck UGH.)

Yeah I very clearly remember when the Japanese version of RF2 came out, cause it was the first 2009 game to be leaked early, lol. (Official date was Jan 3 2009, leaked Dec 30 2008)

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i guess it's good to see this out finally but waiting for english though i havn't touched either of the first ones actually though i have them

Kingdom Hearts has to be the most early released game cuz i think it was 2 weeks before the actual release date that the rom was dumped and started working and second possibly is GTA CTW which was around 5 days if i am not mistaken

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, hope it will keep the USA version of the voice actors, especially the video intro. because much better than the songs that have been translated, impressed force

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!