Hacking [Relase] USB Loader v1.1 Channel & Forwarder (Animated) (Final)

victory144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
USB Loader Channel v1.1 & Forwarder ( Animated Final )
Two Channel With the same banner sound icon ....This one is more clearly then the past relase and more lively...
smile.gif

aaociaabo.jpg

Download

Channel Name: USB Loader Channel v1.1
Channel ID: USBL
Blocks:
Type: Animated
Wii Settings: Working
Created and Tested by: Victory144

Channel Name: USB Loader Channel Forwarder
Channel ID: USBX
Blocks:
Type: Animated
Wii Settings: Working
Created and Tested by: Victory144

SOUND AND BANNER by Victory144.....

Notes:
Different ID, thats mean you can install them on the same console !
For the FORWARDER one you can use any USB Loader (DOL Format) and should be located at " /apps/USBLoader/boot.dol " (Always Rename to boot.dol)

What is Forwarder ?

There is also a generic Elf/Dol Forwarder which can be configured to load a desired elf/dol from a config file, soon a Media/Emu/Tools Forwarder (combining the different Wii apps) and Forwarders for specific apps such as the mentioned GeeXboX and MPlayerWii, so they can be injected into a wad and installed.

j.m.g.a

Trophies
XP
Country
No se podria poner el forwarder para que cogiera el dol de otro directorio? Es que el de wiishizzza tiene que estar en usbloaderMod. Saludos de EoL

Couldn´t you set another directory for the forwwarder channel? Wiishizzzas´s loader needs to be in a directory called usbloaderMod.

victory144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Code Dump ?
When ? Installing ? Lunching ?
Forwarder / Or 1.1 ver Included ?

have the same sound ! If you do not like that, then you can repack with other one ! Its easy to change Sound !

In the next relase for The SD/USB Loader ill do a Poll system to many sound (Can be from the public too )

KaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Forwarder version:

Tested with cIOS36 rev9 & USB Loader v1.4 -> OK!

Tested with cIOS36 rev10 & USB Loader v1.4 -> Code dump while launching

Hope it can help. Thanks for the channel
smile.gif

victory144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Funciona con el IOS36 rev10 & USB Loader v1.4, solamente es que aveces muestra los dump de códigos ! Asegúrate de tener el cIOS36 rev10 Actualizado ! [Spanish]

Tested with cIOS36 rev10 & USB Loader v1.4 -> Work perfectly ... Just make sure you ve the updated version of cIOS36 rev10, Some time it showed code dump but thats it from the LOADER ...... So you can use the WiiShizzza ....

Yes ..you can add pictures for games ! If you use the forwarder one with the new USB LOADER 1.4 or any other mod of it !.....

KaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It still giving me code dump. I've installed the last cIOS36 rev10 and it still happens. I've also tested it with the WiiShizza loader and same result.

The loaders work good for me if i launch them from the homebrew channel so i think it's the channels problem.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
KaP said:
It still giving me code dump. I've installed the last cIOS36 rev10 and it still happens. I've also tested it with the WiiShizza loader and same result.

The loaders work good for me if i launch them from the homebrew channel so i think it's the channels problem.
the channel looks great thanks Victory , when you get code dumps be sure the channel is reading the right dol file from the right directory
wink.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(KaP @ Apr 17 2009, 01:56 AM) It still giving me code dump. I've installed the last cIOS36 rev10 and it still happens. I've also tested it with the WiiShizza loader and same result.

the channel looks great thanks Victory , when you get code dumps be sure the channel is reading the right dol file from the right directory
wink.gif

KaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
KaP said:

wink.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(KaP @ Apr 17 2009, 01:56 AM) It still giving me code dump. I've installed the last cIOS36 rev10 and it still happens. I've also tested it with the WiiShizza loader and same result.

wink.gif

I have it all just like specified in the instructions given by victory. And it works with rev09 indeed, but when i upgrade to rev10 it gives me code dump :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1