Hacking New Acekard 2i?

Ballistic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received my 2nd Acekard 2i that was ordered from DealExtreme (this is for a friend). It seems that packaging was different. It came in a box similar to Acekard 2 instead of just a plastic casing. The bump under the sticker on the new 2i was much more unnoticeable until I touched it. On the back of the new 2i, there are no "teeth" under the PCB except for two. Like in this picture of of Acekard 2.1 NOT Acekard 2i:
pic3ll2.jpg

I thought at first DealExtreme messed things up again. So I grabbed my AKaio microSD and inserted it into the new 2i. It showed up on the DS as Acekard 2i like my primary 2i. So are there really new batches of these slightly Acekard 2.1 as Acekard 2i's or is this a 2.1 with altered header :wtf:? I'm sorry I couldn't get any pics of it. My friend came and picked it up as soon I told him. But I will try to invite him over some other time so I can provide some proof.

I just noticed a new picture in DealExtreme's Acekard 2.1 page. I assume it to be an Acekard 2.1 with a 2i sticker on it. Suspicious? :[

Ballistic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you should read. I never said I owned the picture. I even noted that I did not take any pictures of the 2i I'm claiming. And third of all, that's an Acekard 2.1 thread, this is a discussion about the Acekard 2i. Please read.

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you just felt the need to put some random picture in your thread?

So what? They're making the DSi cards the same as the DSL cards, are they not allowed to do that?

Ballistic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because creating a 16 page thread in addition to another for the new form factor (same scenario) for the Acekard 2.1. Why don't you tell those people in 16 pages of posts what you told me? Keep your opinions to yourself.

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I've put any opinions in yet, but I'll go ahead and throw one in. Pancakes are delicious.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
that's my thread!

Yall, stop arguing. He's just describing what the 2i seems to look like.

It's not suprising - the AK team changed the v2.1's, I bet the're gonna change the 2i's as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE