This is an update to Red Square, the Nintendo Virtual Boy homebrew game. This update fixes a few bugs to make the ROM fully compatible with actual hardware. FB and FB+ users will need to pad the ROM (method #3 - duplicate data / default size 21 - 2MB) before making use of it on actual hardware.
- Change log
- Instruction Cache was enabled
- Wait Controller was configured
- VBlank period is now done via VIP interrupt
- VBlank interrupt is waited for using HALT
- Keypad polling was changed to initiate a hardware request at the start of a frame and poll the keys at the end of a frame
- FRMCYC was set to 0 on boot (as is done by commercial games)