Nintendo Wii Homebrew DOL iNJECTORThis tool allows you to inject homebrew apps, games, forwarders, and more homebrew content / stuff in *.DOL format to base/forwarder homebrew Wii WADs, creating your own Wii homebrew channels, forwarders for games and emulators, etc., with the possibility of create also a vWii version of the injected DOL channel WAD, for make it usable with the vWii mode of the Wii U console.
Made by saulfabreg (@SaulFabre)
Made by saulfabreg (@SaulFabre)
Well, the most interesting features are:
- Possibility to inject homebrew DOLs in Wii WADs
- Compatibility with most homebrew WADs which use comex Nandloader & Waninkoko Nandloader
- Possibility to make a vWii (Wii U) channel for your new injected WAD by using @FIX94's tiny vWii NAND Loader r2 (tested and WORKING!)
- An user-friendly vWii WAD creation wizard, with extra code for detect if IOS or WAD ID makes conflict with vWii forwarder guidelines, prompt to change them. (still in testing!)
You can see a thread of my collection of tools here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saulfabregs-wii-virtual-console-wiiware-injection-tools.573375/
IMPORTANT!!!!!! YOU MUST DISABLE TEMPORALLY YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM BEFORE RUNNING THIS TOOL!!! MANY ANTI-VIRUS DETECTED OUR TOOLS AS "FALSE-POSITIVE" VIRUS!!!
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Windows® XP not recommended due to some errors) [we recommend x64 versions, but it also works on x32 versions.]
- NOTE: If using latest versions of Windows 10 (ex. Windows 10 version 2004 or Windows 10 version 20H2), maybe you must set all the system paths in order for get the programs working.
- RAM memory: Minimum 512 MB or higher, recommended 1 GB or higher.
- Processor: I'm not sure but the minimum processor you must-have for using the programs with no problems is Intel® Celeron™ / Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or greater. The program will work flawlessly if you use any greater proccessor, such as Intel® Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 (minimum 4th generation or greater).
- Other software:
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5 (it's for making the program WadMii.exe be able to work) - Link to download: https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/download/details.aspx?id=21
- Microsoft® Visual C++ Runtimes & Redistributables (for the proper functionality of some programs.) - Link to download: https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Signatures-Updates/Visual-C-Runtime-Installer.shtml
- Renamed the vWii NAND Loader r2 file used in WiiForwarder2vWii to "nandl_fix94_vwii_r2.bin" for avoid confusion with old version
- Added some more code from Convert2vWii v1.4 for detect WAD ID and IOS version used, so if the tool finds any issue with the input WAD in these when converting to vWii, prompt to change them. (still in testing!)
- Added that after injection shows the WAD info of the outputed WAD(s) before moving to WAD_OUTPUT folder
- Changed to PUBLIC BETA VERSION
- Fixed a bug with outputed WADs
- Updated @FIX94's tiny vWii NAND Loader to r2
- Now the vWii conversion can be done with both comex/Waninkoko Nandloader WADs
- Some minor bugfixes
- Now deletes the "hidden" temporal files when you exit the program for save space on your storage drive
- IMPORTANT!!! YOU MUST DISABLE TEMPORALLY YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM BEFORE RUNNING THIS TOOL!!! MANY ANTI-VIRUS DETECTED OUR TOOLS AS "FALSE-POSITIVE" VIRUS!!!
- Now allows to inject DOLs into WADs which use comex/Waninkoko Nandloaders
- Added option for make a vWii compatible version of the new WAD along with the Wii version (based on JoostinOnline's Convert2vWii), but only was compatible with comex Nandloader WADs.
- PRIVATE BETA VERSION ONLY FOR TESTING BY saulfabreg
- Initial release
Enjoy this tool!
saulfabreg - @SaulFabre