NeoGeo game.bin.z ROM Generator & iNJECTOR for new NG Wii VC WADsThis tool allows you to make / create / generate a correct game.bin.z file from NeoGeo romsets (MAME/NeoRAGEx) and also inject them automatically into the first-generation of the new NeoGeo VC games for Wii which game file (game.bin.z) uses a strange type of ZLIB compression (NOT CRUSH / CR00 compression) in its game.bin.z (ex., KOF95, KOF97, Samurai Shodown III, Samurai Shodown IV, etc.), creating your own custom Wii VC WADs of your favorite NeoGeo MVS / NeoGeo AES games.
Made by saulfabreg (@SaulFabre)
Made by saulfabreg (@SaulFabre)
Well, the most interesting features are:
- Posibility to make correct game.bin.z Neo Geo VC files for inject them in new Neo-Geo VC WADs of first generation of game.bin.z compression.
- Checks automatically what is the biggest .app file (where usually is the game.bin.z stored).
- Inject the resulting game.bin.z automatically in your NeoGeo VC WAD.
- Auto-detection of size of each group of files (P, M, V, S, C) for make the header-generation easier
- Compatibility with Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and x64 bits Windows OS
MORE INFO AND SUPPORTED NEOGEO VC WADS WITH THIS iNJECTOR HERE: https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-new...t-gen-generator-injector-for-wii-vc-d.588154/
You can see a thread of my collection of tools here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saulfabregs-wii-virtual-console-wiiware-injection-tools.573375/
IMPORTANT!!!!!! YOU MUST DISABLE TEMPORALLY YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM BEFORE RUNNING THIS TOOL!!! MANY ANTI-VIRUS DETECTED OUR TOOLS AS "FALSE-POSITIVE" VIRUS!!!
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Windows® XP not recommended due to some errors) [we recommend x64 versions, but it also works on x32 versions.]
- NOTE: If using latest versions of Windows 10 (ex. Windows 10 version 2004 or Windows 10 version 20H2), maybe you must set all the system paths in order for get the programs working.
- RAM memory: Minimum 512 MB or higher, recommended 1 GB or higher.
- Processor: I'm not sure but the minimum processor you must-have for using the programs with no problems is Intel® Celeron™ / Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or greater. The program will work flawlessly if you use any greater proccessor, such as Intel® Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 (minimum 4th generation or greater).
- Other software:
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5 (it's for making the program WadMii.exe be able to work) - Link to download: https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/download/details.aspx?id=21
- Microsoft® Visual C++ Runtimes & Redistributables (for the proper functionality of some programs.) - Link to download: https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Signatures-Updates/Visual-C-Runtime-Installer.shtml
- Major bug fixes
- Metal Slug 2 now can be used for injection
- Now adds a "beta" BIOS selection function for choose the BIOS you want from VC to AES (I WON'T USE UNI-BIOS DUE TO SAVE INCOMPATIBILITY!!!)
- 1st Gen VC BIOS was dumped from Metal Slug 2 genuine (original) WAD
- 2nd Gen VC BIOS was dumped from Samurai Shodown III genuine (original) WAD
- 3rd Gen VC BIOS was dumped from King of Fighters '97 genuine (original) WAD
- All other BIOS files come from NeoGeo MVS and AES versions
- Also added function that if a custom game.bin.z file made from my game.bin.z Generator tool is found in ROM_INPUT folder, ask if you want to use that file for injection
- Some minor fixes
- Now deletes the "hidden" temporal files when you exit the program for save space on your storage drive
- IMPORTANT!!! YOU MUST DISABLE TEMPORALLY YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM BEFORE RUNNING THIS TOOL!!! MANY ANTI-VIRUS DETECTED OUR TOOLS AS "FALSE-POSITIVE" VIRUS!!!
- Fixed a bug that the rom picker and detector doesn't work properly
- Improved file detector & counter for say you the number of each group of files from your romset
- More bug fixes
- Added a romset file detector
- Changed to PUBLIC BETA VERSION
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Major bug fixes with P/M/V/S/C files that didn't give the correct size
- Added more sizes in hex for detect and make headers
- PRIVATE BETA VERSION ONLY FOR TESTING BY saulfabreg, @sr_corsario and @Zorg1996
- Initial release
Enjoy this tool!
saulfabreg - @SaulFabre