FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Changes I would make:

No longer loosing of rubies, dungeon and quest related items going back through time.

Freeze the clock while in dungeons and/or outside of the main town hub.

Saving anywhere w/o going back in time.

Song of time, changed to give you an option of how far in time you want to travel. The options would be 3, 6 9 and 12 hours with an choice of forward or backwards. As well as a choice to return to the first day instantly.

I would have to disagree with most of those.

You do not have to lose rupees if you bank them, likewise losing ammo and all that worked for me.

I might go a half or three quarter speed clock as a kind of easy mode, or maybe a kind of item/song/minigame/race to the next point upkeep type thing. Alternatively I can see having a free five minutes from the start of the return warp do OK.

Saving anywhere, if it is a portable game then maybe a handheld RPG port style thing with the one time hibernate save would be good to add. The statue save system did OK for me, at least as long as it does not replicate my expansion pack overheating and preventing the save statues from working.

I am not sure song of time going backwards, maybe a once per reset thing.

I can support calls to make progress a bit more obvious but most of those would make an already easy game a cakewalk.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
easy game o-O I hope your joking? Aside from the main quest, side quests were a pain in the ass.

Aside from occasionally having to replay a section when my cheapo N64 expansion pack overheated (it would play but I could not save) I only ever had problems when I tried to pack too much into a given run/did not try for a specific goal during a run. The most annoying part for me would probably have been either the thief in the field (which was just annoying rather than hard) or the race in goron form, which was also not exactly hard.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
easy game o-O I hope your joking? Aside from the main quest, side quests were a pain in the ass.
I played through Ocarina of Time 3D with 3 hearts and did not die until Ganon slapped me in the face, but I got to agree here. It's really harder then OOT. And when you miss a chance to do the right thing in the right moment, you must play it all over again.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmIuDSagA

Edit: Does anyone else remember Mr. Aonuma saying he regrets how the day 3 day clock cycle works last year?

Changes I would make:

No longer loosing of rubies, dungeon and quest related items going back through time.

Freeze the clock while in dungeons and/or outside of the main town hub.

Saving anywhere w/o going back in time.

Song of time, changed to give you an option of how far in time you want to travel. The options would be 3, 6 9 and 12 hours with an choice of forward or backwards. As well as a choice to return to the first day instantly.

Most of those changes would defeat the purpose of the clock system entirely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.