Youtuber Chadtronic Announces his First Video Game, Poglings

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Youtuber Chad Bergström, who goes by the name Chadtronic on his main Youtube channel, has recently announced that his nearly five year old company, Yojoyco, which is best known for the comic book Teenage Fighting Food Dudes, has been working on a pet simulator game dubbed "Poglings". Yojoyco had been founded to make video games, but Chad admitted to not being prepared about making a video game by stating in his video: "[When I made Yojoyco in 2018,] people have always asked 'Where are the games?' Well, in 2018, I was a very naive little boy, not knowing how much work, money, and knowledge it takes to make a game, but I still took it very seriously."

From the Steam page:

Welcome to the Wild Vine Islands!

Poglings is a cute, pet simulation, creature collecting adventure. Play as Keeble: a young boy who's taken up the profession of becoming a Pogling Hatcher.

Each day is a new opportunity that will offer fun and unique challenges as you make friends and grow your nest of Poglings. Put in a hard days work and some of the more colorful and rare poglings could be yours! Explore your island, discover its secrets and race against other Poglings! Learn enough and you could become a master hatcher!

An Egg-citing Adventure awaits you!

Keeble has set sail to an assigned island among the 'Wild Vine': A scattered chain of tropical islands where magical creatures called Poglings inhabit.

• Raise, breed, and evolve over 400 possible Pogling variants.
  • Explore your island, locate treasure, and discover many other secrets.
  • Complete quests and challenges from friends you make on the island.
  • Catch bugs, go fishing, and grow food to feed your growing nest of Poglings.
  • Earn money, make upgrades to the nest, and take full ownership of your island.
  • Race against other Poglings to earn titles, medals, and other rewards.

Poglings is expected to be released on Steam and Nintendo Switch.

Last edited by HarveyHouston,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks kinda like the SA2 chao mini game

Also, that man spells naive very interestingly

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a word I use often, so didn't know how to spell it. I'll correct it now.
Oh sorry, I thought since it was in quotes you copied it from the kickstarter, I didn't realize you had transcribed it yourself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol