Your estimated total kill including every single game you have played?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You said no planets but not no star systems. I'm pretty sure I've blown up a few of those in addition to the billions of individuals I've ganked in 35 years or so of gaming.
If the planet is destroyed in the process, then that does not count. If it is say the star or other lifeless planets that affect the said planet then yes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I kill anyone I see in games that let me. In a week of GTA 5 i likely killed a few thousand people
You monster. I can finish 10 times that with a Kirby game in a single day, or some killing-specific Mario level.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh wow, that's almost impossible to even guess. I mean, just in Hyrule Warriors you kill like... more than 2000 enemies every mission... I guess I'm close towards half a million or something, haha. .... On that game alone.

Then there are every RTS, every shooter, all those countless hours you played Perfect Dark with your buddies.

Man, I've been playing since the late 80s.

Reactions: CeeDee and Yil

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dunno. For a while, my heart belongs to House of the Dead and Area 51, and those games are very very very fun. And I love MK 1 - 3. And I played a ton of TMNT Turtles in Time (both as an arcade cabinet and as a SNES port), and I love love love dungeon crawlers...

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
a83a89ef70564d2e6f9653e3ee2ab536bf2f2efa9dc22ced205b3191e58e2bca.jpg
Easily

RegisXNex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soooo I'm assuming musou-style games count? Because that collective kill count in any of the Koei Tecmo games will be really, really high on their own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it