1459069537-kmp1.png

Enemy routes
1459069599-enemyroutes.png

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by convex checkpoints and key checkpoints?
Do shapes somewhat close to rectangles. Don't do any triangles. Don't cross over checkpoints. A good example of what not to do is the kmp on the next page (no offense to him).

For key checkpoints, you'll see a tab for "key" and everything will say 255. Change the first checkpoint to 0, somewhere in the middle make one of them 1, and somewhere towards the end make one of them 2.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Do shapes somewhat close to rectangles. Don't do any triangles. Don't cross over checkpoints. A good example of what not to do is the kmp on the next page (no offense to him).

For key checkpoints, you'll see a tab for "key" and everything will say 255. Change the first checkpoint to 0, somewhere in the middle make one of them 1, and somewhere towards the end make one of them 2.
So, It needs to be exact rectangles?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
XF4Boaq.png

bQNhoCx.png

xlkL9ou.png

I'm Working on a Port of "Dry Dry Ruins" From Mario Kart Wii

To Do:
Reduce Lag
Create Proper KCL
Transparent textures / Animated textures
Extend Checkpoints a bit
Fix Enemy path

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

BlastXDX

3DS Hacking Era Original
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:

I'm trying a second attempt at a CT, and when I got to making the KCL, EFE just never makes it and stops responding. I left it for around 10 minutes and yet nothing.

What I think is wrong is that I didn't put the model through Sketchup, since I have no way of importing OBJs into it at the moment.

Do I need to put it through a program like Sketchup to make the textures and KCL load?

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:

I'm trying a second attempt at a CT, and when I got to making the KCL, EFE just never makes it and stops responding. I left it for around 10 minutes and yet nothing.

What I think is wrong is that I didn't put the model through Sketchup, since I have no way of importing OBJs into it at the moment.

Do I need to put it through a program like Sketchup to make the textures and KCL load?
I was able to use blender when making the textures and KCL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here