Gaming youkai watch menu translation

alucard_xs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi dudes,

I'm currently playing Youkai Watch on my 3DS but some creens are tough to translate, is there any website where I could find some translated screens ? options menus ... etc. ...

Thanks

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i would tell you what they all mean but, you won't get so far in this game if you don't know any japanese...
i can imagine it would be frustrating for you, there is an arrow that tells you where to go most of the time, but, not always.
and the sub missions... they will be hard for you... when someone says oh, 'bring me 3 cucumbers' etc

Use google translate :/ Don't expect a full Japanese release to have an English guide -_-

well, i think sometimes some people do make little guides translating the menus into english, just so people know basically how to play the game even if they do not know japanese, but i agree, no one should expect that to be the case :)

-plus more importantly, the game won't be FUNNY if you don't understand it, since, i thought the game was very funny :)

NewEnglandRetro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat Yo-Kai Watch 2 and I'm about to start Busters and the original tomorrow. I beat the game completely using the Google Translate app on my iPhone. They just added camera support and as long as the 3D is turned off I was able to navigate the whole game and all menus effortlessly. My first big hurdle was the first Question sign that appears in the parking lot of the Yo-mart. I simply scanned the hints with my phone googled the Japanese words exactly from the sign and found a Japanese guide page for all the questions in the game. I'm hooked needless to say so just use your phone or wait until I get the time to make a menu translation guide for all the Yo-Kai 3DS games. Sorry if you knew this already and I was not of any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo