Hardware Yet another SD card error.

Sakuryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I have had my 3ds a while but I bought it second hand. It didn't come with manuals, a stylus or the SD card. I haven't needed the SD card for any of the games I've played till now. I just got Poke'mon X and when I tried to play it it asked for an SD card. So I went out and bought a brand new PNY Performance SDHC 8GB Sd card. Loaded it in and tried to load the game...nothing still says it's not there. I tried a couple more times, inserting and removing after it was shut down and still nothing. I went into the system menu and when I inserted the SD card it still said nothing. I looked at the boards and got the SD formatter, ran it and still nothing. What can I do?

D

Deleted User

Shot in the dark, but if you look at the SD card on your PC through Disk Management, is it a FAT32 Primary Partition? I know once I partitioned using software and it made a logical partition that wouldn't read in the 3DS.

Sakuryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat 32 Healthy Primary Partition as read by Windows 7 Pro Disk Management. I used the SD formatter recommended by other 3ds users

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ❄️ 😡 ❄️