OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
Well hello everybody!

I've been surfing around this board for a long time now and i thought it was about time I joined the ranks of the GBA Elite, so here I am! A brand spankin, shiny new first time poster!
Im sure I'll have plenty of fun contributing to the already fantastic community that you Guys and Gals have already built up...Well im off to buy some extra shampoo...me finks i'll be needing it....
tongue.gif

-MajinK-

Majink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
hehe yeh us UK types are a rare sight nowadays
smile.gif

damn you Fruit!!! i will avenge the theft of my soap!!! hmmm nah.. cant be arsed, oh well of to Spar i go!
*gone buying some soap (and maybe extra choccies to keep shaunj66 at bay
tongue.gif
)*

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello

/me wonders if an introduction forum should be added

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
*slowly sneaks outta Majink's room*
aja... shampoo and the mini-bar... i don't think you need this for the time beeing anyways...
laugh.gif

welcome, welcome btw. i'm the GBATemp hotel barbecue chief and supporter for the case my NeoBahamut had too much grog to no more beeing able to flight straight ahead.

try to find me if you manage to climb all the stairs up to the roof (ups... forgot to mention i manipulated the last flight of stairs up to my place
happy.gif
)

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hello there. I'm a lower poster here, but i'm already a gbatemp fan. I wonder if you will get to GBAtemp fan faster than I did?

Majink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
lol let me get my climbing boots on and ill try and reach ya Dragonlord
tongue.gif

Knl-i doubt it very much as i dont have that many chances to get on the internet due to schoolwork (sitting my final exams right now) so i think it will take me slightly longer hehe
biggrin.gif

Maks

-----MAKS-----
Trophies
Website
www.hostultra.com
XP
Country
I'll do it for you curly

Curly is a kind young man who wishes to one day become a god, realising that this goal is near impossible he decided to turn the other way and work as hard as possible at going to hell. He failed. He now takes up permanent residency in heaven. Aint nothing going to change his world. Though I did try once. Here is the story:

It was a dark and stormy, no wait... heavenly, night when I decided to go for the gold and rob curlys mansion on cloud 57b6 lot 8. I overlooked one small factor. Curly, bieng the person he is decided to become a gambler... a problem gambler... a loser. There was no gold.

So ends my story.

I filled it with my heart, could you tell?

Hi... I'm maks or max, ,whatever... call me whatever. I don't post here so much anymore having been whiisked up and finding myself on staff at other forums. I still come back occasionally.

You just watch

Yours faithfully

Max or maks, whatever

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to GBATemp, Majink. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us GBA Loonies.
tongue.gif
Obey the rules, don't request ROMs, and generally be a nice fellow. That's the way of the GBATemp Ninty Tribe.
laugh.gif

BTW, school has got to my head and i'm half asleep... And it's 1:26 PM.
blink.gif

Majink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
hehe thanks guys!
Dont worry ShadowXP ive seen the influx of immature noobs who, as soon as they have joined, instantly ask "Where can i download (insert rom name) coz i am l33T!!!111" and trust me im not one of them!
But anyhow what releases are you all looking forward to? i cant wait for Duel Masters : Sempai Legends and (if it isnt out yet) Fire Emblem.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
i guess i'm a bit of an exception here... i'm not looking forward for something. i'm more the only letting himself surprise what pops up next on this page. i just have no time to look forward to something. a bit sad but that's the life.

Fruit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello

/me wonders if an introduction forum should be added
/me wonders if the "/me" hack should be installed...(If there is one...lol!)
/me also wonders if we should add an Introduction board/Hotel RPG board too!!(Promoting my idea...how sad)

Majink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
Oh man a Hotel RPG board would be awesome I can imagine it now...sitting around the pool challenging random guests to battles at pokeom Fire Red or at advance wars...mmmmm*drools* Oh and how could i forget Dragonlords BBQ's!! mmm tasty

Fruit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno man, if I was sitting around at the pool I wouldn't be playing nerdy card games. I'll probably be checking out the babes...rofl.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome Majink, to GBAtemp...

Be wary of Dragonlord's BBQ's, unless you like char-broiled human, with a burnt to a crisp out shell...It melts through your stomach and not in your hand...

Be on the look out for the many weirdo's (myself included) you will find within the deep dark depths of Hotel GBAtemp... And be sure to stop by the bondage room... I mean the exercise room... I mean... What do I mean?

Nevermind....

Hmmm... Welcome....

" Oh, look... Special Candy" Luse nabs it and runs off down the halls jumping and screaming obscenity’s....

Reactions: Jbizzy816

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)