• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,185
  • Replies 39
D

Deleted User

OP
Yo dude, you should try this when you can

well, I already did a ctrnand restore, but thanks anyways. And there's a hblauncher folder on the sd card? I didn't see one when I was trying it. Maybe that's what I was doing wrong?

Whatever, it works now, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted User

OP
We're never tired of introductions! That's why we have this section!
I am Crystal! I do things, know things, and no one knows what I do. Prepare to see a lot of me.

Hello Crystal! I don't do things, don't know things, and people have a pretty good idea of what I do. Prepare to not see me very much! /s

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello Crystal! I don't do things, don't know things, and people have a pretty good idea of what I do. Prepare to not see me very much! /s
Mock my post?
078376c7969b97e5edfc1737534e558132088069ea25728d5a9d3ff50171411e.jpg

Game_Boy_Adv-Ace-nced

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a "post new thread" buttom on each forum's sections.

Huh, I swear that wasn't there the first time I looked... Thanks!

So then, how do I ask a question in the "Ask!" section of this forum? It says to click on a "Ask a Question" button, but I can't find it... It doesn't appear at the top of the page like it said it would...

D

Deleted User

OP
Huh, I swear that wasn't there the first time I looked... Thanks!

So then, how do I ask a question in the "Ask!" section of this forum? It says to click on a "Ask a Question" button, but I can't find it... It doesn't appear at the top of the page like it said it would...

I think that's one of the things you need a certain amount of posts for, like sending PMs and whatnot. It's one of those "bot safeguard" features that XenForo has.

Game_Boy_Adv-Ace-nced

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's one of the things you need a certain amount of posts for, like sending PMs and whatnot. It's one of those "bot safeguard" features that XenForo has.

Oooooh, OK, thanks! I didn't know about that. It was starting to drive me mad.

Do you know how many posts I need to make in order to unlock it? Is there like a list of the features that I can unlock and the posts needed to unlock them?

D

Deleted User

OP
Oooooh, OK, thanks! I didn't know about that. It was starting to drive me mad.

Do you know how many posts I need to make in order to unlock it? Is there like a list of the features that I can unlock and the posts needed to unlock them?

If memory serves, it's 10, but just in this thread I've posted like 14-ish times and I haven't graduated to the "member" ranking yet, so I'm not entirely sure.

Game_Boy_Adv-Ace-nced

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If memory serves, it's 10, but just in this thread I've posted like 14-ish times and I haven't graduated to the "member" ranking yet, so I'm not entirely sure.

Ah, alright. Guess that means I'd better get to commenting...

Well, in the meantime, is there an alternative thread where I can post my question instead?

D

Deleted User

OP
Ah, alright. Guess that means I'd better get to commenting...

Well, in the meantime, is there an alternative thread where I can post my question instead?

Just find whatever category is most relevant to your question, mate. Make a thread in there and people will probably help you.

Are you not the child of a shepherd? I feel lied to!

I'm definitely not the son of a shepherd, no. My dad is like, the opposite of a shepherd. Maybe he's like a shepherd of the courtroom?

MrVojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, bet you're totally not tired of seeing these things, eh?

I'm icefire82G, or Ice, or whatever you wanna call me really. I'm here to learn the ins and outs of 3ds homebrew/hacking

I currently only own an O3DS with A9LH and Luma 7.0 Hourly (not sure which revision though). I accidentally did an 11.4 update, so I'm currently scouring the forums looking for people to send me the doodlebomb exploit so I can access the homebrew menu again.

I'm still relatively new to everything, but I'm learning relatively quickly and have gotten a pretty solid handle on the things I need so far, but I'd definitely like to get into more advanced stuff.

As for other information about me, I guess I can post about if it becomes relevant or people ask, but hopefully that should be everything everybody needs (or wants) to know.

Thanks for reading that wall of text I guess. Ask me anything in this thread and I'll answer it maybe!

That's a nice wall of text you got there Ice :P I hope everything goes in your favor when recovering your device so you can access the sweet succulent taste of homebrew again. Godspeed.

D

Deleted User

OP
That's a nice wall of text you got there Ice :P I hope everything goes in your favor when recovering your device so you can access the sweet succulent taste of homebrew again. Godspeed.

The situation has changed, but thanks anyways friendo. I got myself an n3ds and didn't add a9lh before I system transferred/updated, so now I'm stuck again. Oh well. Again, thanks for the kind words!

Acrux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, bet you're totally not tired of seeing these things, eh?

I'm icefire82G, or Ice, or whatever you wanna call me really. I'm here to learn the ins and outs of 3ds homebrew/hacking

I currently only own an O3DS with A9LH and Luma 7.0 Hourly (not sure which revision though). I accidentally did an 11.4 update, so I'm currently scouring the forums looking for people to send me the doodlebomb exploit so I can access the homebrew menu again.

I'm still relatively new to everything, but I'm learning relatively quickly and have gotten a pretty solid handle on the things I need so far, but I'd definitely like to get into more advanced stuff.

As for other information about me, I guess I can post about if it becomes relevant or people ask, but hopefully that should be everything everybody needs (or wants) to know.

Thanks for reading that wall of text I guess. Ask me anything in this thread and I'll answer it maybe!
hey ice hows it going

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye