Hello!

mobiusherz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello hello! ^_^ Realized I went ahead and posted without passing by here!

I like to tinker about with the devices I have, and I'm very grateful to the people making easy to follow guides and resources so that people like me could hack their consoles!
I used to play more games when I was younger - now I'm touching grass more on the regular and spending less time on screens, but I'm also growing more and more curious about how things work internally. I'd love to try my hand at doing some minor hacks for some retro games, for fun and learning. I also know that my brain likes to get fixated on learning something new every once in a while, so I don't really have any big goals except doing whatever I find interesting at the moment and having fun!

I also really appreciate emulation and media archival & preservation, and I wish I had some way of contributing to that.

I hope to hang around for a bit and learn by reading threads here and there! :ha:

P.S. - I remember these forum from... forever ago, honestly! I'm really happy the forum stayed and are still very popular. It makes for an easier experience going back and finding old resources and discussions scattered around. A lot of communities nowadays are solely centered around Discord for example, where chat is quick and infos get lost in the ether. Yay message boards! :yay:

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto