bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
mattwo said:
YayMii said:
I didn't make it up. If it was made up, then it was Paper who made it up.

he means you made up paper magican...
I didn't make up PaperMagician. If you look at the OP of the old thread, there's a screenshot of his translator. That's enough proof that he's real.

And he wasn't talking about Paper being real, he was talking about the black van.
Actually I was talking about the whole thing... the van, the patch, the magician...

One still frame of a tiny portion of text in a terminal window isn't very compelling :\

D

Deleted User

If he said that to you, then that was probably a fake version of PaperMagician.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
YayMii said:
mattwo said:
YayMii said:
I didn't make it up. If it was made up, then it was Paper who made it up.

he means you made up paper magican...
I didn't make up PaperMagician. If you look at the OP of the old thread, there's a screenshot of his translator. That's enough proof that he's real.

And he wasn't talking about Paper being real, he was talking about the black van.
Actually I was talking about the whole thing... the van, the patch, the magician...

One still frame of a tiny portion of text in a terminal window isn't very compelling :\

agreed, that picture proves nothing lol.

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HG/SS DOES connect to PBR there is video footage of it on 1 of GCMP11's heart gold/soul silver update videos with some japanease people play8ing it search it on his youtube if you dont belive me ( maybe only the japanease versions of each game connect i dont have PBR so i cant check)

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, enough with the PaperMagician comments.

We've decided to put the official logo into the next demo (for authenticity).

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
frown.gif
It's as if there is more support for other translations. Do people have something against ROFLMFAOs or something?

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got to say that the centred logo looks better. The distortion on the "Pokémon" text is really noticeable, considering how familiar the logo actually is. If you can fill the screen height-wise, without stretching it, that will be best.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
frown.gif
It's as if there is more support for other translations. Do people have something against ROFLMFAOs or something?
Engrish is funny and all, but most people here are looking for a playable game, not just switching a foreign language for computer generated garble.
Add to that the fact that you've been working on it for a while now and all you've shown is the intro....
Not to mention the OP is filled with retard politics...
Yeah, I can see how other translations would have more support.
By all means keep workin on it if you enjoy it, but keep in mind that until you have a significant offering, people aren't likely to put much excitement into it.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bwillb said:
Engrish is funny and all, but most people here are looking for a playable game, not just switching a foreign language for computer generated garble.
Add to that the fact that you've been working on it for a while now and all you've shown is the intro....That's because I have no idea where the dialogue is. It's certainly not in a\ 0\2\7 though. Found it!
bwillb said:
Not to mention the OP is filled with retard politics...Removed it.
QUOTE(Velveteer @ Oct 7 2009, 07:07 PM)
If you can fill the screen height-wise, without stretching it, that will be best.
That's not possible. The only room allowed is 256 by 92. The English Logo is much bigger.

And BTW, the SoulSilver logo that I made is slightly off-centered, but that's because my image editor messed it up.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the word pokemon small (yaymii style) & the version name Heartgold/Soulsilver big (steve style). So...joining the logos together.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stevetry said:
Removed Quote
That's considered flaming. Flaming will result in an INSTABAN.

On-topic: I still haven't found the dialogue for HG/SS. a\ 0\2\7 only has menus, and repetitive text (such as, Nurse Joy's script)
Has anybody found the dialogue yet?

D

Deleted User

On topic: I think OtakuGamerZ is right. Maybe we should merge out logos

Off Topic: I can't wait for a Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games Fix for EZ Flash Vi!

has1011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks for the demo its good and the script isnt out yet it shoul be about now on internet i cant find it though if i do i will tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍