Gaming Yakuza 5: can't get gion bell

krueger96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a EUR console and my copy of Yakuza 5 is downloaded from the european psn. I have problems with the save file rewards for previous yakuza games that are unlocked when you start a new game, specifically with the Gion Bell. The game doesn't detect my Yakuza Kenzan save file, which is required to get the Gion bell in the game. It detects yakuza 1&2 hd (japanese version) 3, 4 and dead souls (european version) without problems, i can get the rewards from those games. I had similiar issues with Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls rewards, i fixed it by downloading the save file from the disc version of the game, because the digital EU version that i have uses a different title id from the EU disc release. The problem is that kenzan was only released in Japan, and only on disc. There are some disc rerelease, but they are the same exact version of the game, with the same id, so i can't use a save file from a different version, because it doesn't exist! it must be a bug with the european version of the game, i heard of american users having problems with other rewards but not with the gion bell. Is there any way to get around this bug? Or, at last, there is a save editor that can add the gion bell to my inventory? I even tried downloading other users save, but only found a modded save with no items and 999999999 yen and a save with everything unlocked that doesn't work. It's not a big deal, but i would like to know if there's something i can do before i start the game all over again. Thank you in advance for your help

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a EUR console and my copy of Yakuza 5 is downloaded from the european psn. I have problems with the save file rewards for previous yakuza games that are unlocked when you start a new game, specifically with the Gion Bell. The game doesn't detect my Yakuza Kenzan save file, which is required to get the Gion bell in the game. It detects yakuza 1&2 hd (japanese version) 3, 4 and dead souls (european version) without problems, i can get the rewards from those games. I had similiar issues with Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls rewards, i fixed it by downloading the save file from the disc version of the game, because the digital EU version that i have uses a different title id from the EU disc release. The problem is that kenzan was only released in Japan, and only on disc. There are some disc rerelease, but they are the same exact version of the game, with the same id, so i can't use a save file from a different version, because it doesn't exist! it must be a bug with the european version of the game, i heard of american users having problems with other rewards but not with the gion bell. Is there any way to get around this bug? Or, at last, there is a save editor that can add the gion bell to my inventory? I even tried downloading other users save, but only found a modded save with no items and 999999999 yen and a save with everything unlocked that doesn't work. It's not a big deal, but i would like to know if there's something i can do before i start the game all over again. Thank you in advance for your help

I wonder is it becasue the digital version of the game uses a different save file code so it wont detect it. I would guess that becasue they are two different regions that is why it wont find the save. As you said you got the saves for the other versions and since there is no Yakuza Kenzan here in EU then you may be out of luck until someone can make a save editor.

Reactions: krueger96

krueger96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wonder is it becasue the digital version of the game uses a different save file code so it wont detect it. I would guess that becasue they are two different regions that is why it wont find the save. As you said you got the saves for the other versions and since there is no Yakuza Kenzan here in EU then you may be out of luck until someone can make a save editor.
The region isn't a problem because it detects the japanese yakuza 1&2 hd save. But yes it's probably a bug that only affects the kenzan save file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1