ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try foobar2000
That might convert .cwav to .wav (CtrTool does this too) but there is no program available to the public that will do the opposite; which I think they wanted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I already downloaded after reading about it in another forum. Do you know how to use this?
Are you just trying to play the files, or are you planning on editing them individually or just swapping them?

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
That might convert .cwav to .wav (CtrTool does this too) but there is no program available to the public that will do the opposite; which I think they wanted.

Are you just trying to play the files, or are you planning on editing them individually or just swapping them?

Is there any way to find which cseq and cwar correspond to which pokemon? for example greninja?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to find which cseq and cwar correspond to which pokemon? for example greninja?
Not that I know of. I haven't messed with the pokemon cries myself, I just know how to deal with the .bcwav format. So I don't know if it's like the Pokemon Models where they go in National Dex order, or if they are just arranged by allocated bytes in relation to the pokemon models location. Or maybe there is a pastebin around with the cries labeled....

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I allowed to just share my edits in .gif format? 'Cause I'm gonna :D Lol
KfrxaoW.gif

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Does anyone know how to change the image during primal reversion or mega evolution. I know the primal or mega icon is located at a/0/0/4 , I was wondering how to change the picture during the animation of the primal reversion. If you can help me out, that'd be really great

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This took a lot of time , since I had to basically figure all things out myself

1.png
2.png
3.png

It's not my model, it's Mixeli's. I changed the cries and the sprites. Also the text and the pokemon data(AG has pure power now)
My issue was that I lost the unique Water shuriken animation of Greninja. Also tried to resize the model by 10%, but it resulted in distorted animation. If someone can help me with resizing the model, it would be really great :)

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
is there another way to mega evolve a pokemon without replacing the models ?
You can mega evolve a pokemon to its alternate form , for eg : Darmanitan to its zen mode form, that requires no model replacement.

Anyway the blaziken and sceptile retextures:-

Attachments

• ret.7z
    1.8 MB · Views: 101

Lighstar2009

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone help me to retexture mega milotic same as TTube's Mega milotic plz ?

Attachments

• Mega-Mioltic.png
    Mega-Mioltic.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 256

moshy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
is this a hacked rom or plugin/patch?

hi all is there any pre-made/hacked roms for download with different coloured pokemon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4