Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles 3D won't fit on 4GB SD card

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they're forcing a new 3ds to play this game?
was looking forward to it until I just saw required a new 3ds.
I'm perfectly happy with my cosmo black 3ds with gateway.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
My question is whether it will be dumped and playable on sky3ds? Or if the game contains some extra chip or something? I don't think the game is for me. But I really want to try it and see how it performs :)

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version is 3666156388 bytes. So 3.41GB.

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
European version is 3945581412 bytes. So 3.67GB.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
THis is BS I get a 3DS XL for Xmas, hold onto it unopened because of gateway/ maybe getting a N3DS XL instead. Only to find out that I held onto it too long and the price my family member payed to buy it for me is what they cost just over a month later but can't return an UNOPENED product after a month... F*CKIN BS I like the face tracker and C Stick but they can't be whoring out 3DS XLs knowing they're jewing you to make space for N3DS... I better be able to play this on my 3DS XL or else guess I'll just purchase "backups" that I download for the legitimate cartridges I'm not gunna buy because I don't support Ashkanazi Jews...

Sorry but it's your own fault for assuming the store would let you trade. Stores have something called policies and each store has their own, never assume things. You should have contacted them and asked if you could exchange your product later and what was the deadline.

Also, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D was announced as a New 3DS exclusive many months ago. Nintendo itself stated that the game is only possible on the New 3DS hardware that's why it's an exclusive.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah really come on. You can't blame Nintendo for your shitty research before buying something. This is NOT a surprise announcement.

I don't know if I'm going to play Xeno 3D or just emulate it on my PC via Dolphin for 1080p beautifulness. One on hand, 1080p presentation is nuts, on the other... a 100 hour epic RPG being portable is a huge advantage as it makes taxi journeys, car journeys and train journeys turn from boring into my favourite time of the day.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is especially annoying since people buying a New 3DS just for this game will have to buy a screwdriver and a new MicroSD card if they plan to buy it digitally, which is a lot easier than switching carts.

You do know you can get a scree driver from the dollar store.
And yea the game is just bigger then a formated 4gb card.
If nintendo doesnt include a 8gb im sure people will find a 8gb or 16gb for cheap.

Hell i brought a 16gb for like $9 a while back. I think i got it from frys.
They had 4gb for $2 and 8gb for around $5

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well maybe gateway will lemme run it... Time will tell... Sooner or later, time will tell *HELL MARCH SONG*

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THis is really pissing me off Nintendo NEVER said that there were only going to be NEW 3DS exclusive titles... such BS I guess they're doing this to punish EVERYBODY because of gateway I bet in their minds they think they'll only get money from selling systems... shoulda bought a NEW when they first came out to hack instead... If they implemented AR card games like what are in the Japanese Arcades they'd probably sell MILLIONS more along with collectable cards which you can't hack

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you try to play it on old 3DS?
Game not detected? Error message?

You might not of seen the other thread.
It shows up but says it cant be play on this 3ds and a new 3ds is need to playing.

Maybe with a hack we'll be able to play it on regular 3ds[/quote]
THis is really pissing me off Nintendo NEVER said that there were only going to be NEW 3DS exclusive titles... such BS I guess they're doing this to punish EVERYBODY because of gateway I bet in their minds they think they'll only get money from selling systems... shoulda bought a NEW when they first came out to hack instead... If they implemented AR card games like what are in the Japanese Arcades they'd probably sell MILLIONS more along with collectable cards which you can't hack

You been under a rock?
Before the n3ds came out ninte do said they were would be n3ds only games, that take ise of the upgraded ram , processor, and c stick.
So thats kinda your fault for not reading the news. Also its a new system. Kinda like being made a wii u game doesnt work on a wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!