OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to change driver Rex_Battle_Exp in newer editor
i cant find it
its not their the newer editor only deals with inventory. If you really want to get into the details of the save use my older post here just skip the following part
Code:
click on run script -> select bf2savefile.bt

you will find everything

Last edited by Type_O_Dev,

NTGamerGod77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just realizing this late into New game plus..Shulk and Fiora's arts are missing. How do I fix this or can someone possibly fix it for me?

Attachments

• bf2savefile.rar
    60.7 KB · Views: 172

fernan1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone provide Type 0 Dev a DLC save? If not I have one, but it's still early in the game and I don't have those two DLC blades so I'm not sure if that one has the size he needs.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you combine old and new editors into one?
I was thinking that I may do that
Could you combine old and new editors into one?
Here this is a crude way but it will work. You will still need to load save from different editors be careful when writing to them basically make sure you use the first editor then save changes so when you use the second you can load your modifications

Attachments

• XC2 Editors combined.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 309
Reactions: zaku

fernan1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one Thank you
Great, looking forward to updates on this save editor. Really appreciate your work!
I used the "newer" editor without problems on my 1.5.0 save BTW. Hopefully those problematic DLC blades won't have issues when I finally get them. If there are issues hopefully an updated editor can correct them.

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Nasz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've stumbled upon a glitch where some of my aux cores when equipped doesn't display the blade's name and when I equip it, press +, then press + again to look at the cores again, it then displays the blade's name, but it adds the additional aux cores to my inventory with the glitched core still there. Not sure if I did something wrong or if it's an error of the editor.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've stumbled upon a glitch where some of my aux cores when equipped doesn't display the blade's name and when I equip it, press +, then press + again to look at the cores again, it then displays the blade's name, but it adds the additional aux cores to my inventory with the glitched core still there. Not sure if I did something wrong or if it's an error of the editor.
The glitched aux core seems to produce an infinite amount whenever it is equipped btw.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The glitched aux core seems to produce an infinite amount whenever it is equipped btw.
This sounds like, equipped items and items in your inventory are two separate locations. the editors are only editing inventory which is not updating equipped items until you re-equip them. Makes sense now the unlimited equipping aux cores doesn't but i bet it does stop at some point..

Nasz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like, equipped items and items in your inventory are two separate locations. the editors are only editing inventory which is not updating equipped items until you re-equip them. Makes sense now the unlimited equipping aux cores doesn't but i bet it does stop at some point..
Thanks for the input. I hope so too. Also, do you think you can make it where the editor knows which core is equipped or not so that other people won't experience this minor bug, like highlighting which one is being used?

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Keep up the good work Type_0_dev , although I haven't edited yet my save (I'm still waiting for my Xecutor to arrive) I'm always reading this discussion as I deeply interested in saving some farming time (already have almost 250+ hours into the game). As soon as the Xecutor arrives and I get the chance to edit my save, you can count a +1 on your patreon page. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

KingEnma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working on it

for the offests/ hex values of everything that came with the update is is everything from 11:6A0h: and down to the last value of the code. thats what has allowed me to restore Fiora and Shulks Arts after putting in 40 love potions. what happens is the editor for inventory modifies the hex line for the 40 love potions but since you didn't put in new hex value that exist for update 1.5.0 the editor thinks those hex values are invalid and deletes them thats why when the game is loaded Shulk and Fiora's arts vanish and so does which challenge battles were completed symbols are gone.

this file has just the hex values of 11:6A0h to 12:6D90h it should help in updating the editor

Attachments

• update 1.5.0 hex values.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 216

P4RI4H

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick qeustion:

Running this on Win 10
Everytime I open my save everything works fine, but when I click "Write Save" it just closes and never actually writes the save. Tried compatibility mode to no avail. No errors pop up, it just closes.
Is it just me or am I missing a file or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps