Xecuter Launches Mini SX Dedicated Website!

The ultimate solution for JAILBREAKING your Nintendo Switch has arrived!
SX_LAUNCH.jpg

It has been quiet for just over a week since the last been news from Team-Xecuter, but now they are back with nice new announcement for their upcoming SX Family of products, check it out below, it includes a new website, with pictures, etc.
We are proud to introduce our Xecuter SX dedicated 'mini' site. You can find it HERE.

This site is not meant to replace our Xecuter portal, but exists for the convenience of (future) SX (OS) users. On the mini-site you can find high resolution pictures of the SX Pro, screenshots of SX OS and our brand-new game selection menu and a basic usage guide.

The SX OS download is not available yet. It will be once we deliver the first licenses to our resellers on June 15th.
  • Activation of SX OS can be done through SX OS itself if you have WiFi configured on your Nintendo Switch.
  • If you don't have WiFi configured you will be able to retrieve your SX OS License through our website.
  • If you purchased SX OS only you will receive a "redeem code" that you need to enter (not needed for SX Pro users).
Finally, we'd like to address some more questions that we've seen a lot.
  • Q: Will Switch data such as savegames and updates be shared between the OFW and SX OS? Or are both systems separated?
    A:
    Yes, SX OS and the original Switch OS share savegames and update data.
  • Q: Is it possible to play games from a External Harddrive?
    Does SX allow us to use an external disk using the docking station or USB-C port?
    A:
    This is a possibility in the future, we've added it to our to do list. (thanks to all users for making it already a few pages long :)
  • Q: Can we expect cheat codes some day?
    A:
    Cheats has always been a priority for our us. And we've already started looking into it.
    It takes a while to make a decent and usable cheat system, your patience will be rewarded!
  • Q: There has been a wave of bans happening lately. Does that confirm we won't be able to play online with SX OS?
    A:
    There have indeed been a number of isolated ban incidents happening lately among some homebrew developers. The exact cause of these bans is not known as of yet.
    We are not aware of any bans due to SX OS usage. But be cautious and use online functionality at your own risk!
Thanks again to everyone who is supporting SX. We will keep you posted with updates.
And we hope this will make the wait until the official launch a bit easier for you!

Team-Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2018!
:arrow: Visit SX OFFICIAL SITE
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: tiny extra bracket

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
"batteryless"

Have you seen those YUGE capacitors?

sx-pro-inside.png

I might be wrong but I think these serve pretty much as batteries.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"We will release a lot of updates, coming SOON!"

How Soon™ is TX's Soon™?

Is it sooner than Gateway's Soon™?

Still waiting on that 11.4 Emunand support from Gateway.

QFT

11.3/11.4 Emunand
Posted on February 13, 2017

As indicated before, we are working really hard to release as soon as possible our new major update that will once again revolutionize the (N)3DS scene.

We will keep you posted very soon, and be sure that as always, we will offer full support for all Gateway user,even for day one buyers from 4 years ago!

Thank you for your patience, more to come very soon.

Gateway Team: year after year, we always deliver more than expected!

Team xecuter's Xecutioner - for those who are found guilty of shit. TX's way to strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy they're brothers.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
SX PRO

sx-pro-2.png
sx-pro-3.png
sx-pro-inside.png

SX OS
txos.png

txos-menu.png

It is certain that Xecuter will have launched a Loader publicly enclosed in its SX OS. I hope someone decides to take that Loader to Atmosphere.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SX PRO
It is certain that Xecuter will have launched a Loader publicly enclosed in its SX OS. I hope someone decides to take that Loader to Atmosphere.
Don't hold your breath. It will be a while before atmosphere releases and even longer till it has backup loading.

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't hold your breath. It will be a while before atmosphere releases and even longer till it has backup loading.

I think all you need is a IFileSystemProxy and maybe call a defined function that emits a inserted event to horizon.

Could be done with a KIP, tho I didn't reverse those functions yet so don't take my word on that

You basically wanna hook the backend of that http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Filesystem_services#OpenGameCardStorage if I understand that correctly

Last edited by m4xw,

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think I know what that + and - thing is, is the position you have to put the dongle!
+ because of right joy con and - because of left joycon
Basically the SX PRO is a USB KILLER Lite / MINI. But instead of killing the console with those large capacitors, it sends a high electrical charge to its components from the console to send the Payload back.

Another thing, I do not wait for the day when they discover that Xecuter and its members buying Nintendo employees to filter data before the nobles of the Scene do everything for themselves.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How old are you?
Back in the PSX/PS2 days commercial modchips were standard. It only started with the first XBOX were you were first able to do it software-based entirely. Gamecube and Wii of course as well, and the rest is history, but come on, don't act like this is a devilish act

Old enough to have been very much around during those days...and before even. Simply because that's how it was done with previous generations doesn't make it any less cringe worthy when it happens with a current generation knowing that a few months down the line it will likely be rendered worthless.

Yet both can be correct.

Except jailbreaking isn't correct. By definition a switch has no "jail" to break out of. It actually makes sense with iPhones (and to a lesser degree PS3 though there's some argument that even there it wasn't quite right...). With devices that have no concept of jails though, this is plainly wrong.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Old enough to have been very much around during those days...and before even. Simply because that's how it was done with previous generations doesn't make it any less cringe worthy when it happens with a current generation knowing that a few months down the line it will likely be rendered worthless.

Except jailbreaking isn't correct. By definition a switch has no "jail" to break out of. It actually makes sense with iPhones (and to a lesser degree PS3 though there's some argument that even there it wasn't quite right...). With devices that have no concept of jails though, this is plainly wrong.
Jail - nintendo only apps allowed

veddermandan

Trophies
Website
youtu.be
XP
Country
Australia
If you've read all their previous statements properly, they never actually claimed that the users would recdive it on the 15th. They just said that they will ship on the 15th and earlier for early birds.

Which means they will start shipping to the resellers on june 15th and a bit before that for the early birds.

No you're wrong they have previously stated customers who preordered will receive they're devices by the 15th. Maybe double check they're announcements, that was in their first announcement.

What Max & Bowser haven't told you is you need to recharge it after every use so good luck thinking it was standalone portable

Don't forget the hacked TeamX-OS will be released 6pm Eastern on 4th June

Hope they are ready for all the Paypal refunds they will need to do

Dude you just make up shit for no reason.
Why are you hating on an awesome product everyone here is excited for.

I'm not sure what's worse....a commercial modchip or the OP incorrectly referring to it as jailbreaking. Both are equally cringe worthy

Yeah like the psx, ps2, xbox, gamecube, wii, xbox 360, ps3. They all had paid mod solutions.
Than every cartridge based system had a paid solution like everdrive or r4 cards.
You really have no idea what you're talking about

Reactions: Deleted User

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure what's worse....a commercial modchip or the OP incorrectly referring to it as jailbreaking. Both are equally cringe worthy
Jailbreaking is direct quote from SX Mini Site, not my words.

Yes, its wrong, but google SEO search wise, an url and page with the words 'Jailbreak' gets 90% more search results and page hits, and higher up on first page on google, then the actual same page without that words.

Infact, if you replace the 'jailbreak' word with 'Exploit' or 'Crack' or 'Hack' or even 'Modchip', you will find your google SEO results very low, as those words are in the baddie 'censor' list, so search results get filtered out, and in somecases totally removed from like 'tweets' and 'facebook' shares.

So its not by choice that 'jailbreak' is over used, it just is acceptable form and gets thru the various censorships the isp and google places on it.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked shop01media about this and they didn't know whether you'd get the license code via mail or if it ships with the dongle.
It would not make much sense to bundle a single license code with every individual dongle, when you distribute license codes via mail anyway to those who only pay for the OS.
You don't need a license code with the Pro version. The file generated by the Switch that gets uploaded to the site infers if you have a dongle or not and will ask for a license code only if you don't have the dongle. License codes should absolutely be emailed out for those who only bought SX OS. Those who bought Pro will need to wait for their dongles and won't be getting any codes.

So i bought the license only ,, and it explains almost the sames step for the version that has the dongle and the version that has only the OS . But i think that the Os version without the dongle , will have to install something else
on a usb sitck that its then connected to the switch as the dongle right ???
The only difference is that when you go to download the license file, you will need to provide a license code where the dongle users don't. Since you don't have a dongle you'll need to launch fuseé-geleé another way.

D

Deleted User

I wonder if they chose micro b so you couldn't connect multiple SX Pro devices to each other? That'd be pretty funny looking.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if they chose micro b so you couldn't connect multiple SX Pro devices to each other? That'd be pretty funny looking.

Yeah, they don't want anyone building a cattle taser probe out of SX dongles, chain a dozen together and bang you have a 'taser stick' used to move cattle around, with all those caps together, it would be one hell of ZAP :)

Yeah, they don't want anyone building a cattle taser probe out of SX dongles, chain a dozen together and bang you have a 'taser stick' used to move cattle around, with all those caps together, it would be one hell of ZAP :)

But really, the real reason is most people will be using normal USB ports not USB-C when upgrading the payload, or chain-loading linux, etc. or even future hard drive support in an update with SX OS, so it better to have micro-usb cable, as then you can safely use any cable to charge your switch, or do upgrades, and the SX dongle adds the 56k protection and other safe circuity needed, and removes the need for more costly USB-C to A cable, etc.

(Huh, I am replying to myself, I guess I am crazy, talking to myself now!) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :shit: